Random 9

Katlady: So how was the closet experience?

Earth: It was horrible. She kept on complaining and stuff and that real deal triggered me.

Spinel: I would make a gay joke but I'm not about to offend anyone.

Steven: Yeah, better for you to stop talking all together.

Katlady: Goddamn. Slurps Oreo Milkshake Did y'all fuck for #Earthlight4Life?

Earth: Idiot, what do I look like doing that?

Katlady: Just saying.

Steven: I'm actually curious as to why she hates you with a burning passion. Usually she wants to be everyone's friend but she legite want to murder your ass.

Earth: I don't understand either.

Spinel: You know she calls you an Attention Whore, right?

Earth: ....repeatedly...

Katlady: She literally told someone in the comments you were a whore.

Earth: That bitch! Pissed That girl is such a fucking hypocrite!

Steven: Oh Goddamn.

Earth: How am I the attention whore when she cries like a little pussy whenever someone says they're busy?! That's the shit that made Adam and Eve leave her!

Katlady: Yay Story time!

Spinel: Yeah, I'm getting the popcorn.

Earth: sighs I don't wanna admit it but I kinda did something to her billions of years ago a week or so after Earth was created...

Spinel: Whaddya do?

Earth: She had this really tight relationship with Adam and Eve. Like REALLY tight! She was never an inch away from them. Then I was wandering around in God's garden and Eve sorta...fell for me and then Adam and then...shit happened.

Katlady: Did she throw punches!

Earth: Not exactly. Hunie was jealous as fuck. She'd try to get their attention in every fucking way possible, but they were fixed in me instead. When Eve got pregnant, I was happy for her, but Hunie got more pissed and ran Away. I hadn't seen her since, but everyone tells me she wants to be everyone's friend and is paranoid as balls.

Katlady: eating Oreos Deep.

Spinel: Ugh she's a baby back bitch. Really needs to grow up and stop kissing ass.

Steven; You're the one to talk.

Spinel: Say it again you fucker...

Steven: Try talking it out with her and tell her to chill out and let go.

Earth: Nonono! You don't understand! She's fucking crazy!

Spinel: And?

Earth: She used to murder victims years ago...

Katlady: Why? Cause they were pussies?

Earth: She got to the point where she'd work for God and execute all the sinners. Majority of them were those who betrayed her. She and God are homies, and that's what scares me...the adorable immortal executed sinners of all types with this cheesy as grin like she was proud of it. They sometimes wouldn't do shit to her but she'll still kill them! And that's fucking scary...

Steven: So you fear that you'll piss her off and she'll take you to God's trial court and kill you?

Earth:....

Spinel: Um...yeah that's why I don't wanna be that crazy hoes friend...

Earth: Kat told me about her throwing knifus as pictures of me...and I know she's planning my execution... so I gotta fix her up FAST

Katlady: Yeah good luck with that. Doesn't look like she's killed in years.

Earth: Like i said; God is her HOMIE!

Steven: Go work it out.

Earth: If I don't come back tell Pluto Chan I'm on a permanent vacation...

Katlady: Mkay.