Dare 9

Spinel: Aw yeah! Thanks mama_kurogiri! And I WILL use it to my advantage!!

Katlady: Use what to your advantage?

Spinel: It says, 101 Ways to Live a Sexy Life

Katlady: A sex book? Cool! Let's take a look see.

Spinel: Page 37 looks good! Lets take this to the next level. The Doggy Style pose is a fun pose and lives up to its name. If you've ever seen a dog mate, that's exactly what your boy companion will be doing to you. You think Steven would be up to that?

Katlady: Let's take a look at some more of these. Flips pages All these sound do awesome! Are you gonna try to use all these?

Spinel: Oh! This one sounds fun!!! The Ice Cream Sundae Challenge!

Katlady: Ice Cream Sundae?

Spinel: Yeah! It's both tasty and fun! The Ice Cream Sundae Challenge will have your lover licking you all around! All you need is a very hot girl, chocolate syrup, sprinkles, whatever topping on the sundae you prefer. Just don't forget the key ingredient, WHIP CREAM! You are the sundae, but if you're really freaky, you can use actual ice cream and smear it all over your body.

Your lover will then do their thing and work magic on you, as if you're an actual sundae. The whip cream is beneficial. You should have whip cream on all the good places, such as breasts, stomach, thighs, and crotch. You may also use this on the lover, who will more than likely do the licking and sucking. For extra flavor, add the desired toppings.

Katlady: That was oddly specific. But you're already a tasty treat to him so pretty sure you'll be moaning all night.

Spinel: Mhm!

Katlady: Is there one with a whip involved?

Spinel: I'll be checking for that later!  Right now I have to find some whip cream and sprinkles and maybe a cherry on top!

Later on that night
Steven: Pretty sure I'll be getting diabetes after this...but it's so worth it!

Spinel: Sure, but there's one place you haven't had a taste of yet~

Steven: Hm?

Spinel puts a load of whip cream on  what she calls Reservation For Steven and adds chocolate syrup, sprinkles, and a cherry on top for the final touch.

Steven: ...the Ultimate Sundae...

Meanwhile
Katlady is drinking an Oreo Milkshake she got from Dairy Kat (who knows the reference?).

Katlady: I feel like this doesn't have enough whip cream. Thinks Wait a damn second..

Steven: IT'S THE ULTIMATE SUNDAE!

Spinel: AH~

Katlady: Well fuck me silly, she actually did it...

Katlady: Well, while she's doing that, keep the questions and dares coming.