Here's a Dirty Chappy To Make this book interesting

Katlady: Technically NNN has made this book boring as shit so I'm putting a little bit of my pervertedness back in the building, A'ight? Oh, and one of you suggested I do Chloethyst, so here's a 'Try To Make Me Nut By Being Sexy as Fuck' chapter. I don't even know why I said that.
.......
Chloe is getting the snacks ready for the "sleepover" Katlady had promised Hunielight.

Chloe: OK... so extra honey on the cookies for Hunielight...but what would the guest like though?

Amethyst: Yo, C!

Chloe: Hm? Sees Ame Oh Hi Ame!

They share a quick little kissie for the homie.

Amethyst: Yum! Cookies! Reaches for one Hehe!

Chloe: quickly moves the tray away from Amethyst Sorry, but these are for Hunielight and her sleepover guest!

Amethyst: Sleepover? What sleepover?

Chloe: Kat told Hunielight shed bring a friend to stay the week with us. I'm trying to prepare some snacks for them... but I don't want to get anything wrong! I need thing to be perfect for Hunielight and the guest!

Amethyst: Aw you worry too much! Gets close to Chloe Don't you wanna take a little break and spend it with me?

Chloe: But I have to-

Before she could finish, Amethyst silences her with a passionate kiss ad she sits Chloe on the counter

Amethyst: We can worry about those later~ ... right now this is me and you time, CC.

Amethyst gets more into the kiss as she puts her hands on Chloe's thighs, caressing them with love.

Before she could go about further, CC broke the kiss and the heat in the air died.

Chloe: Wait! I can't...! I'm doing No Nut November!

Amethyst: groans Really? Babe, don't do this to me. I can't go a month without your kisses.

Chloe: Don't worry, I don't want Steven to be the only one suffering. Besides, you wouldn't try to make me nut.

Amethyst: grins Good of you to think that.....

Chloe: ....

Amethyst wastes no time on kissing and sucking her companions neck, trying to leave at least a Hickey, and make her lose the challenge.

Chloe: moans in pleasure Nng.... Amethyst i don't wanna lose this...

It doesn't do any good as Ame starts to unbutton Chloe's shirt and has found her sweet spot.

Unluckily, CC is still moaning and is baby dick close to losing this challenge.

Pearl: Amethyst! Can you come and find some board games for the guest and Hunie to play?

Amethyst: Uh...yeah! Be there in a sec, P! Looks at Chloe with a Lenny face You're gonna lose this challenge so bad...

Amethyst leaves

Chloe: Now I understand how Steven feels... buttons her shirt back up and continues to make snacks

......
So, my perverted magic needed reviving so I made a little quick chappy for the ones who missed my pervertedness. I feel like my magic has died, but that's your opinion! I really don't trust myself, haha. 😂

Ask and Dare Stevinel (Yes I said Stevinel, WHACCHA GONE DO ABOUT IT!) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें