Dare 13

Steven: Where's Thottie anyway?

Spinel: Out being a thot. But seriously though, Katlady make her appear for us.

...

Spinel: Katlady?

Katlady is seen on the couch eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal and watching cartoons.

Steven: Katlady get your virgin ass over here!!!

Katlady: Huh, what....?

Steven: We need Connie.

Katlady: why, you gonna fuck her or something? Have a threesome?

Spinel (gags) Ew, no. I dont do threesomes with thots. But I wanna rub my pregnancy her Indian face. (Rubs hands together) I LOVE seeing her tortured...

Katlady: Oh yeah! I gotta see this. (Snaps fingers) Hey thot.

Connie: Did Steven finally break up with that slut of a girlfriend yet?!

Spinel: rolls eyes we actually have something to tell you (puts hand on stomach) guess who Steven is the baby daddy of?

Connie: gasp WHAT? HE'S FUCKING 16!! GOD why do you have to a such a whore?!

Steven: I mean, you're jealous of her, aren't you?

Connie: I am not!!

Steven: Hoe, you literally said you want to be with me , get married, have my kids and all that imaginary bullshit you daydream all day .

Connie: Wait - Spinel will have to give up her form, so ha!

Spinel: Firstly, I don't. Our DNA is enough to make a new gem you dumbass thot.

Katlady: You know I can always file a restraining order against you Thottie.

Connie: CONNIE!

Katlady: Yeah, Cloddie , whatever!

Connie:' sighs in annoyance Ugh! That child is gonna turn out to be a crazy bitch just like their mother..!

Spinel is in a stance , ready to pounce on Connie. Steven is holding her arms, while Katlady is eating her cereal.

Steven: Yeah, I dont care that kind of baby it is as long as it has nothing in common with you and your thottery.

Katlady: BURN!

Connie: Id rather lick a floor tile than be here.

Katlady: Here ya go hoe . (Gives Connie dirty floor tile)

Connie: Ew......

Spinel: Bye bye, go choke on a dick like the thot that you are. Later loser.

Connie: Wow I can't see why Steven hangs with y'all.

Steven: Spinel lives here and Katlady just binge eats here so...you're trespassing . Yeet her out, babe.

Spinel nods and grabs Connie by her shirt and yeets her wherever.

Katlady: Yep that's awesome. Now...where's the barbecue sauce, I'm making a sandwich. Oh and keep the questions and dares coming!