Dare 45

Steven: recovering from liquid crack Man, I really need to dump her ass for real

Steven: recovering from liquid crack Man, I really need to dump her ass for real. She used to be cute and horny, now she's a fucking rapist. I bet she's molested a kid that's looked like me during the week. Lets get this over with....

Steven finally builds up the courage to go and pretend break up with that horny girlfriend he has. He enters the room, taking a breath as he rethinks his life choices .

Steven: Spinel...I think we need to Talk.

Spinel: Come on and let's talk~

Steven: What's with the accent?

Steven looks to find Spinel a tight black and short cocktail dress with a whip. She's holding to glasses of the special red wine, ya know, that good kind.

Spinel: We can can "talk" all you want to, just get over here...

Steven: feels as if he's getting a boner ......

Spinel: gets up, wraps get arms around his neck and passionately kisses him You were saying? I can tell you're begging for more, and I'll give up it to you...you just gotta quit this challenge and I'll heal ALL your problems.

Steven: snaps back into reality What!? No, I'm a man. I'm not losing like a little pussy. I came here to do a dare, and here i am. Spinel -

Steven gets hit In the head with a frying pan and turns around to see....

To be continued

Keep the questions and dares coming!