She chuckled while I got lost in her beautiful face. By now she got habitual to my non-stop talks.

"No today I am speaking less!" I said winking at them while all burst out into laugh.

"Ok ok now think of what I should gift." I reminded them.

"But what's the need jiju?" Prit tried to protest.

"Did I ask your opinion?" I asked glaring him.

He shook his head vigorously.

"Better" I told looking at him.

All of them smiled seeing our bond. I looked at the person waiting to show us designs and he started showing the models of the rings. We started looking the models. My eyes caught one of the rings. I imagined that to be in her finger. It will get even more beautiful if it is in my wifey's finger. Fix I am going to order that for her. I showed it to her and her eyes had a shine. She immediately nodded looking at it. I felt like jumping seeing the shine in her eyes. It showed how much she liked the ring. I am so happy. She showed a ring and I couldn't take my eyes from it. I nodded yes vigorously. We finalised them.

"You happy beta?" Ma asked caressing her hair.

"Yes ma!" She said smiling.

Ma smiled happily hearing her addressing her as ma. That is why I wanted to do this exchanging parents game.

"Now tell me the ideas" I asked looking at them.

Everybody gave their ideas and for every idea I looked at Prit and he kept shaking his head as no. Only she is left. I looked at her.

"The above all things he had and he doesn't need or want them. Cuffs he don't have them." She told looking at me.

I looked at Prit and nodded his head.

"Great! Then I am going to gift him cuffs made of gold!" I told making their eyes widen.

I chuckled at their expressions. I want to gift him something and I want him to keep it himself carefully always as my special gift. If I give something he might lose it. That's is why I selected gold. He will be careful and also use it properly. And then I will give name plate too so that he can wear it and we both can play twinning game. Hahaha I know I am very intelligent.

"Along with cuffs we will make a gold name plate. I had one I will get same model for you we both can wear it as if we are twinning" I told grinning.

Prit was about to speak I glared him. He shut his mouth. Arey now he is my sibling more than a brother in law. I want to gift him. Now he will deny it. No not at all. Soon we ordered the things. Then we moved for purchasing dresses. All got busy in looking for clothes when my eyes fell on one saree which is really pretty. I moved from there silently and came back after few minutes. Thank god nobody observed. I sat beside her now and looked at everything. All are happily enjoying the shopping while talking and laughing. I kept staring her for so much time. She became a bit red and avoiding looking at me. It means she must be feeling my gaze. Aww my cute Wifey! I smiled at her shyness. Finally we did all the purchasings we need to do.

"I think we should leave now" papa said caressing her hair.

"Papa let's have dinner together and go please!" She kept a puppy face looking at him.

Awww! Nobody can even dare to deny that cute face. I looked at papa. He smiled and nodded ok. She grinned happily. She held his hand and started moving talking something to papa. I stood there smiling at her. Ma followed them.

"How is your hand now beta?" Janu ma asked which she wanted to ask from the time we came here. She didn't ask as ma papa were there till now.

"I am fine ma" I said holding her shoulders with my both hands.