Bonus Chapter: Chapter 27!!!

So I realized I've been getting a lot of comments on chapter 27 specifically, when Khalan goes out with Kyle and leaves Shawn with Austin and her brother Charlie. Charlie tells Khalan at the end of the chapter that he doesn't think Kyle is right for her. OBVIOUSLY we know he's rooting for Shawn so I just wanted to share the chapter in Shawn's POV of what might have went on! You're welcome ;)!

Shawn's POV

"Why don't Liam and I meet you in like thirty?" Jacob suggested over the phone. I was on a three way call with both of them."

"Right now?" I said. "Can't, I'm on my way to Michaels'."

"Ooh Michaels," Liam cooed.

I shook my head. "What?"

"You two spend an awful lot of time together considering you wanted nothing to do with her in the beginning," Jacob chuckled.

"So?"

"So you loooove her," Liam teased. "Shawn loves Khala-"

"So," Jacob cut him off. "Be careful man, she has a boyfriend."

Oh please. Kyle was just one of those guys who put on this "Mr. Perfect" persona to hide the fact that they're actually assholes.

I chuckled. "I can't control how people feel about me mate. Besides, we're just friends."

"For now," Liam said.

"Goodbye," I quickly said and hung up.

I sat in my car and started it. Like she could ever like me. I clearly wasn't her type, she's made that point quite enough. She liked guys like well...Kyle.

I drove to her place and grabbed the textbook I wanted to give back to her.  I walked to the front porch and rang the bell.

It wasn't her who answered. I assumed that was her brother.

He arched an eyebrow. "And you are?"

I chuckled. The big brother move wasn't anything new to me. "Nice to meet you. I'm Shawn. I'm a friend of your sister's. You must be Charlie."

"Friend huh?"

"Yes, so can I see her or what?" I asked with a smug smile.

"Depends," Charlie said. "What do you wanna see her for?"

"Relax," I joked. "I'm here to return a book, not propose marriage."

He stared me down for a few seconds but I could see the smirk forming at the corner of his lips. Nodding, he opened the door wider. "Come in."

I walked in and saw her. Shayley, Jessica and Austin were also in the room

"Here," I said as I handed her the notebook, while just stared at me like she couldn't believe her brother didn't chase me away.

I was charming. What can I say.

"Close your mouth Princess, you might catch flies," I teased with a smirk.

"Thanks," she said slowly as she took it.

"Shall we?" Jessica asked her. She nodded and they all went upstairs.

"Hey Shawn, you wanna stay and watch the game?" Austin offered.

"Depends," I said. "Is Charlie going to strangle me at some point?"

Her brother just smirked. "Nah, I like this one, he can stay."

"So Shawn," he said once we were all seated. "What do you do?"