Chapter 19: Who Died And Made You Preachers?

19. Who Died And Made You Preachers?

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in Austin's room.

"Oh God," I groaned as I sat up. My head was throbbing.

I struggled and got myself off the bed. There were some clothes laid out on a chair. I figured he put them there for me. I picked them up and made my way to the bathroom.

"I look like crap," I said to myself when I looked in the mirror.

My mouth tasted like vomit, my hair was in a mess and my make up made me look like a freaking zombie. I took the tootbrush I kept at his place and brushed about three times. Then I stepped into the shower to take a short, warm one. Wrapping my towel around myself I got out and put on the black tank top and black and white sweats. After putting my damp hair in a messy bun I went downstairs, my head still aching.

"Austin?" I said entering the living room. He was in a red shirt and khaki shorts.

"Hey," he said. "You're up."

"What's he doing here?" I asked when my eyes landed on Shawn, who was comfortably resting on the couch.

He chuckled. "Well nice to see you too Princess."

"Sorry," I quickly said. "I didn't mean it like that."

"I get it," he said. "You're cranky when you wake up."

I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"What time is it anyways?" I asked.

"Two."

My eyes widened. "Two?!" I exclaimed. "I slept the whole freaking day?"

"Yup," he said, his eyes fixed on his phone.

"How are you feeling?" Austin asked.

"Horrible," I muttered.

"Follow me," he said. "You probably have a headache. You're gonna need something for that."

He led the way and I followed him into the kitchen, a laughing Shawn behind me.

"My head feels like it's been hit with a brick, a sledge hammer and then run over by a monster truck," I complained sitting down in front of the counter.

"It's called a hangover Michaels," Shawn teased as Austin pulled out some asprin from one of the cabinets.

"Hangovers are the worst," I complained putting my head down. "I'm never drinking again."

"That's what they all say," Austin joked.

"I envy your inability to get drunk," I told him annoyingly.

"I know," he said as I gulped down the medicine.

"Seriously?" Shawn asked. "You can't get drunk?"

"Well technically I can. It just takes a while," Austin explained.

"Awesome," Shawn said.

"Can you hand me another bottle of water from the fridge?" I asked Shawn.

"No."

I rolled my eyes. "Why are you even here?"

"Oh I'm sorry, would you rather prefer Chris Hemsworth?" he teased as he handed me a bottle.

I blushed as he and Austin broke out into laughter. "I did not call you that!"

"You also went on about how we were getting married," Shawn added.

I threw my head back in laughter at that one. "That I do not remember," I told them.

"What do you remember?" Austin asked sitting down when the laughter died down.