Chapter 15: I Would Have Ripped His Throat Out

This chapter is dedicated to ilovepizaaaa . Thanks for all the votes and comments xx :)

15. I Would Have Ripped His Throat Out

"So you're just going to keep ignoring me," Shawn asked at lunch. I gave him a 'what-do-you-think' look before returning to my food.

"What's up?" Jake asked.

"She um...wants to know what we were up to yesterday," he replied.

Liam dropped his fork and Jacob's mouth formed an 'o' shape.

"What, were you guys robbing a bank or something?" Shayley joked.

"If I were you I'd just drop it Khalan," Liam said.

"Sometimes what you don't know won't hurt you Princess," Shawn said.

I sighed and decided to give it up.

"Hey," Kyle said walking up to us.

"So, I spoke to Zeke and he said that double date sounds good," he added.

"That's great, isn't it Jess?" I asked.

"Jess?" Austin asked, looking at her. "You're going out with Zeke?"

"And Khalan and Kyle," she replied avoiding eye contact.

"Where?" he asked.

"Is it really any of your business?" she snapped.

"Whoa, chill will you," I said.

"We were thinking of going to The Cave," Kyle answered.

"Sounds great," Jess said getting up. "Tell Zeke I can't wait. I'll see you both there," she added and walked away.

"What was that about?" Kyle asked.

"I have no idea," I answered.

"Where are you going?" Shayley asked Austin as he got up. He didn't reply but just walked away. Something was up, and I was going to find out.

***

"Um, this is my hideout Michaels," I heard Shawn say from behind which startled me.

I was looking over the school, which was an amazing view from here.

I turned to face him. "I was just um.."

"No worries," he said putting his hands in his pocket. "Told you it was a good place to think."

"Yeah I just wanted to figure out the stuff with my friends. They're acting so weird," I said.

He chuckled. "Hey you're not still mad are you?" he asked.

"Bad boy's concerned about other people's feelings?" I asked playfully putting my hands over my chest.

"Really?" he groaned.

"I'm kidding," I said laughing. "But, I may forgive you if you play a song," I added handing him the guitar I saw the other day.

"No, no, no," he said.

"Come on," I begged. I handed it and he reluctantly took it and started playing.

"That was really good," I said clapping when he was done. "Well I better get going," I added taking my bag.

"Later Michaels," he said after me.

***************

Friday night came pretty quickly.