Chapter 21 (1/2): Shut Your Conceited Little Pie Hole And Fuck Off

21. Shut Your Conceited Little Pie Hole And Fuck Off

My alarm woke me up the next morning. Last night came back to me as I sat up. I looked over and the spot where Shawn lay was empty. Can't believe I allowed him to spend the night. After getting out of bed I took a shower and got ready and had Charlie drive me to school, stopping for some Starbucks on the way. I walked into school and spotted Shawn, so I went over.

"Hey," I greeted. "What happened to you? When I woke up you were gone."

He shrugged. "Left at four a.m.," he replied. "Through the window of course. Didn't think it'd be a good idea to surprise your family with breakfast," he added with a chuckle.

"I didn't hear you leave," I said.

"No you didn't. You're a heavy sleeper by the way," he told me.

Then the bell rang, indicating class had began.

"Guess I'll see you later then," I told him.

"Later Michaels." "Oh, and I don't think pretty boy will be excited to know I stayed over either," he added in a whisper, a smirk laid out on his face.

"What?" I asked. Confused, I turned and saw Kyle walking towards me, before turning back.

"Bye," Shawn said. He winked and walked off.

"Hey there," Kyle said giving me a quick kiss. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, it's fine," I replied as he swung his arm around me. "Just gotta get to class."

"I'll walk you," he offered and I accepted.

*****************

"Keep running people! Go, go, go!" Coach McAdams shouted.

Students were already down. I panted heavily as I completed my last lap, Shayley falling to the ground behind me.

"I swear this woman has no mercy," she complained massaging her feet. "It's like she's part robot."

We were currently having P.E. Jessica was at home sick, so she didn't have to endure what we were going through. Lucky her.

"Where does she think we are? Military school?" I agreed, helping Shayley up.

Coach McAdams. She served in the army for a while, that could explain her ruthless workouts in P.E. She was like, the meanest, toughest coach ever. Worse than the other coach - Coach Morris. He coached the football team and I tell you those boys were lucky to have him. The funny thing was McAdams and him never got along quite well, but a few of us students pointed out that maybe a romance was brewing.

"Really Jones?" she yelled. "You run like a four year old girl, pick up the pace!"

The boy finished his last lap and collapsed onto the floor, drenched in sweat and gasping for breath.

"Okay," she began. "We're going to play some dodge ball. Girls on this side of the court, boys on the other."

Everyone did exactly as she instructed. You'd be a fool to go against it. She gave us a five minute break -which was very nice of her under normal circumstances by the way- and I fell onto a bench beside Shayley.

"Who, Jessica?" someone said. "I'm sure he's just trying to get in bed with her. The whore is probably all for it," she added and a few laughs came. Shayley and I looked beside us and saw Denise laughing with her friends.

"Excuse me?" Shayley butted in. "Did I hear you correctly?"

"It's really none of your business," Denise replied with a sickly-sweet smile.