I glared him. Radhu hit his head for which he made faces.

"Lucky he will not take you wrong. Just call him and ask. Don't waste your time and stop biting those nails." She said making a disgusting face at last as I am biting my nails. 

I pouted and nodded at her. They bid bye and cut the call.

"Now call him. I am going back to work. I will come in ten minutes you will make me speak to bhabhi that too on video call." He just ordered me and went away leaving me wide eyes.

VIDEO CALL! Seriously! Nooooo. What will she think of me? I don't want to show myself desperate. My phone pinged. I saw Ronak's message. '9 minutes more' I rolled my eyes looking his message. Uff I can do it. Come on Laksh.

I immediately called Prit into my cabin. After few seconds he is here. He is standing in front of me while I am acting like checking the file.

"You completed that work Prit?" I asked looking at him to start the conversation.

"Yes sir" He said nodding.

I nodded. I took the glass of water and drank it in one gulp.

"Jiju! You can call me jiju now." I told to progress our bond as well as to extend the conversation.

He smiled widely and nodded yes excited. I smiled seeing him.

"Umm..." I stopped hesitating.

He is looking at me confused.

"Prit...I..." I again stopped and looked away.

"Is something wrong Jiju?" He asked me with concern.

I first nodded then shook my head then again nodded. Ahh! My neck will get sprain if I move this in all the directions like this. I stopped and looked at him who is looking at me both confused and weird. I looked down and started playing with my phone moving it from one hand to another. Suddenly I heard his chuckle. I looked up and frowned.

"Why do you always chuckle at me? Am I funny?" I asked frowning at him.

"Your efforts to get Di's number made me chuckle" he said making my eyes wide in shock.

"How did you find out?" I asked him shocked.

"You called me here to your cabin without any work and doing some head exercises and then playing with your phone. It's so easy to find out Jiju" he said chuckling.

I looked away embarassed. He chuckled even more and told her number. I immediately dialled the number in my phone. He laughed seeing my excited face.

"Can I call now?" I asked him making a puppy face.

"Your wish" he said smiling and shrugging his hands.

"She didn't go to college?" I asked confused.

"Holidays for three days. Their college is under some renovations." He said.

I grinned. I pressed green button. It started ringing. She picked the call and I was about to speak but Prit snatched the phone. He kept it in speaker mode.

"Hello" She said from other side.

"Ragini?" He asked changing his voice.

I looked confused. But what impressed me is his mimicry. He is so talented.

"Yes. Who is this?" She asked confused.

He looked at me and winked. I looked confused.

"I Love You. Will you marry me?" He said with mischievous smile.