"You are a music teacher, right?" I asked her. Prit told me morning so I just made the statement into a question.

She nodded but I felt she wants to know how I know about her profession by her expression.

"Prit told me" I added.

She nodded again. I think I should ask her directly. If she isn't comfortable we can call any of her family memebers to make her comfortable.

"You aren't comfortable?" I asked her immediately.

"No it's not like that. It's just... I don't know why... I am... Tensed." She told stammering.

Tensed? Do I look like a Principal who scold his students? I pouted mentally.

"Do I look like some principal who will scold his students?" I asked her directly so that it would make her atleast a bit comfortable as I am talking genuinely without any beatings around the bush.

She looked at me surprised. Then slowly she smiled. Aww! So cute!

"You look cute when you smile!" I couldn't stop myself complementing her.

Her cheeks turned red. Aww! She is blushing. This made me smile more.

"Thank you. You can ask me anything if you want." She changed the topic and tried to control her blush.

Such a cutiepie she is!

"There is nothing to ask as Prit already told me about you. We will get to know eachother as the time passes if everything goes well and get married." I told her.

If we get to know everything now only what will we do after marriage. The beauty of the arranged marriage is we can learn about partners day by day. This actually makes life interesting as we will know new things about our partner along with our life journey.

"You can ask me about me." I said looking at her so that if she wants to ask anything she might ask.

"I don't know... I mean..." She stammered again. She went to the tension zone again.

I saw her expression. Wait! She was about to cry. Her expression states it. Did I do something that hurt her? No god no! I don't want to miss this cutiepie. I was lost in my thoughts when Prit called me coming towards us.

"Sir" Prit's voice got me out of my thinking. I looked at him. She also looked above.

"Yes Prit" I said looking at Prit.

"Uncle and aunty are calling you guys." Prit said.

I nodded. I once looked at her and stood up to go. She also stood up. I walked crossing them.

I saw ma and papa standing a bit far from the table they were sitting a while ago. I moved towards them.

"What happened?" I asked them as why are they standing far.

"What happened? It's almost an hour you both are talking. So now tell us your opinion." Papa said.

One hour! I didn't even observed the time. But we didn't speak anything. I pouted mentally again.

"I am ready" I stated them.

I am not going to miss her. Their both faces broke into happy smile making me to smile happily.

"But..." I stopped so that I gain their attention towards me again. They both looked at me.

"I will tell them about that betrayer. Only if they are ok we will proceed." I stated them as I don't want to start my relation with any secrets especially about that girl.