"Only if I approve" he told with a bit attitude which could be easily identified as it was intentional. He immediately held his ear mouthing a sorry to which I chuckled and signed him to continue.

"She will work as the music teacher even after marriage. Hope you doesn't have any problem." He stated it.

Why will I have a problem?

"I don't have any problem. It's her profession. There must be lot of hardwork behind her this profession. I will be happy if she is independent." I stated what I felt to him.

"She wears traditional clothes. She is not comfortable with even jeans and T-shirts." He stated.

What is there in dressing? We should dress something which makes us comfortable.

"So what is the problem in it?" I asked him as I was confused why he is stating me about her dressing.

"You don't have any problem if she wears sarees or salwars all the time?" He asked twisting the same question.

I nodded no simply. He smiled.

"Most important thing she doesn't know cooking. Don't worry she will learn because she loves cooking." He stated.

I smiled at it.

"But I have a doubt? When she loves cooking why didn't she knows it?" I raised my doubt.

"Ma is very possessive about her kitchen" he said and chuckled. I chuckled along with him understanding his point.

"Next question" I asked him.

"Nothing more. These are the things which always people are particular about. They judge her by these things. I mean how can people judge just by their looks and profession. All that should matter is people's heart. I know they don't understand how people are through heart just in one meet but they don't have right to judge just like that right?" He asked me whether his opinion and his thought is right or not.

It's obviously right. How can we judge someone just by their looks? I nodded to him yes obviously. He smiled and continued

"They want my di to change for them but I don't want her to change. She is herself unique. I am sorry to say but I wanted to confirm whether you are also of their kind. But the way you answered me impressed me. I don't have any problem with this relation but only if di is ok with it. Not to forget your opinion also matters." He said everything he wants to say genuinely looking directly at me without any hesitation.

"I am eager to meet your sister Prit. After seeing your love for your sister I feel very unlucky to have no sibblings." I stated him which I felt after his bond with his sister.

I am even impressed by the way he spoke with maturity.

"I would definitely fill that place if everything goes well and if you become my Jiju sir." He stated smiling at me.

"Wah! I would be luckiest" I told him with a bit of excitement.

Ok now I am excited to meet her.

"Let's meet in the evening sir." He stood up and shook his hand with mine.

I smiled and nodded at him.

His POV ends.

Her POV

Okay calm down heart. Calm down. I said to myself thinking my heart would calm down. Don't know why my heart is beating very fast from the time we reached the restaurant. I am sitting holding Prit's hand tight. He is smiling looking at my tension. I never felt this tensed. Previous times when I met the men who came for this rishta and all I used to talk to them normally but today I am very tensed. The tension increased even after Prit said that he is ok with the boy.