38||bad boy in red||pt.1||ライム||

Sorry for not updating!! But did y'all miss me ;) jkjk lol

"Bakugou? Bakugou? Ah, he's not here again. Typical." Aizawa sighed, marking something on his clipboard.

I looked over to Bakugou's empty desk and sighed softly. Bakugou became the schools 'bad boy' after his parents started to hold him down more.

But he was a stereotypical bad boy. Never shows up to class, goes out to party's, comes back to the dorm smelling like alcohol and cigarettes, and sleeps in all day.

That never stopped me from loving him though. He's been my crush since the first year. I was always the one who has to take care of him every time he's seconds to throwing up or blacking out. I just want him to get better.

My thoughts were rudely interrupted by a loud thud. I looked over to the door and saw Bakugou in a black leather jacket, black skinny jeans, black combat boots, with black sunglasses over his eyes. He had a bottle of liquor in his hand, he's drunk.

"Bakugou, so nice of you to join us. But I'm gonna have to confiscate your liquor." Aizawa said. Bakugou took off his sunglasses and threw them weakly, "ya know w-what.....fuuuck you! Just fuu-fuuuck you." He stumbled into the classroom and made his way to me.

I already knew what was going to happen so I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder, "I'll take him back to his room." "Just stay with him and make sure he doesn't cause any more trouble, I don't need him blowing anything up because he's drunk...again." I nodded and made my way up to his room.

Bakugou kept kicking his legs like a child and begging me to put him down, "k-kirrrri! Put m-me doooown!" He whined. I shook my head and patted his thigh, "No can do bakubro. You're drunk as hell." He continued to whine until we made it back to his room.

I opened his dorm room to be met with the smell of strong alcohol and cigarettes. "Come on Bakugou. We need to get you cleaned up." "But I'm already clean Kiri!" He said, laying back on his surprisingly clean bed.

"Too bad, you need a bath." I went to his closet and pulled out a black tank top and grey sweat pants. "Ughh f-fiiine!"

I picked him back up like a baby and aloud him to bury his head in my neck. My face exploded in a blush that was red as my hair. Bakugou kept slurring nonsense as a sat him on the side of the tub so I could run his bath. "K-Kiri! Help me t-take off my c-close!" He shouted, pulling at his jacket.

"I was going to anyway." I rolled my eyes and stripped him from his clothes, my face burning the whole time. Bakugou just giggled and continued scolding me for things I never did. He laid back in the tub, closing his eyes. I started to assume he was sleep.

"Why are you so perfect, but so fucked up at the same time," I asked the so-called sleeping Bakugou, "I just want you to be better ok Baku? I want the old Baku back. Ya know, the overconfident asshole." I laughed weakly and laid my head on my arms that were resting on the side of the tub.

Bakugou's p.o.v

I was never drunk. Sure I was drunk a few hours ago before I came to school, but not now. I just wanted to spend time with Kiri, and the only way I could do that was to pretend to be drunk to have him bring me to my room. Thankfully it worked.

But at what cost?

Kiri has been my crush since the end of last year, a couple of weeks before I started to wild out. He's always put himself on the line to make sure that I was ok, that I was no found somewhere completely drunk. God, he's too good for me.

The whole little rant Kiri went on almost made me tear up. He cares for me when he doesn't have to. I don't know why I never confessed my feelings to him, but I sure as hell will if I need to.

Kiri's p.o.v

My head shot up when I heard Bakugou shuffling in the water, "Shit...I dozed off."

I stood up from my very uncomfortable position on the floor and grabbed a white, fluffy towel from the closet in the bathroom. "Come on Bakugou. You need to sleep." I checked my watch and saw that it was Friday, "Well shit, you might have some party to go to." I mumbled.

Bakugou crawled out the tub and into my arms, "K-Kirrri! Carry meee!" I wrapped him in the towel and picked him up once more. I rolled my eyes with a light laugh, "I was going too anyway." He laughed a cute laugh and started to slur nonsense once more.

I laid him on his bed and started to dry him off before I realised that I forgot his underwear. "Hold on Bakugou, I forgot your underwear," I said, patting his head.

Bakugou's p.o.v

Kiri starting drying me off which was the best feeling in the world before he said he was going to get my underwear.

I mumbled, still pertaining to be drunk when I realised that my dresser held things that I didn't want Kiri to see.

"W-wait! Don't look in there!" I yelled, forgetting that I had to act drunk.

He turned his head to me, holding up a pare of my lacy red panties and my red vibrator. Both the same colour as Kiri's hair.

I blushed a cherry red and averted my eyes, "So...what's this Baku?"

Kiribaku oneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara