64||hate fucking||ライム||

if you're going to point out my boyfriends mistakes on his writing, do it in a adult like fashion. don't keep pointing it out over and over again.
sam is incredibly insecure about everything he does and i don't want him upset because of some twelve year olds pointing out his mistakes.
constructive criticism is one thing. being an asshole is another. ~oliver
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the infamous bakugou katsuki is completely made out of yelling, shouting, and rage. obviously.

and the famous kirishima eijiro is made out of manliness, love, and affection. he's the sweetest person.

now, the simplest minds can obviously see that these two are complete opposites. how the fuck would they even become friends? better yet, boyfriends.

"you know what's weird!? at the same time, i wanna hug you but wrap my hands around your neck!" bakugou yelled at his boyfriend.

they were having one of their yearly arguments and today it was about how gullible kirishima can be.

kirishima got up in his boyfriends face, gabbing his finger in his chest. "you're an asshole," he brought his boyfriends face close to his, putting the foreheads together, "but i love you.."

he pushed him away with a huff just as quickly, catching a glimpse of bakugou's saddened eyes. "and you make me so mad i ask myself why i'm still here!? where could go!?"

the blonde was getting tired of seeing kirishima's eyes fill with tears when he would yell at him.

bakugou grabbed kirishima
's chin roughly, making him look at him. "..you're the only love i've ever known..."

he mashed his lips against his boyfriends, putting so much force into the kiss that they both fell back onto the bed behind them.

"bakugou.." kirishima said breathlessly, "why were we arguing?"

the other growled when his boyfriend pulled away from the kiss, missing the contact immediately, "shut up and keep kissing me."

kirishima had no complaints with his boyfriends request, doing it immediately.

they have been arguing for days about stupid shit. so many days that kirishima forgot how soft bakugou's lips were and how they tasted. they tasted of dark chocolate which was bitter, like bakugou, but it had a bit of a sweet taste, driving kirishima crazy every time.

"i've missed you so fucken much." bakugou whimpered, out of breath from the kiss.

kirishima smiled down at his boyfriend, pecking his nose softly. "i've missed you too," he stated, "i love you...so so much" he said.

they both smiled, still very angry at each other, but they both smiled through it because their love was too sweet.

"i'm still mad at you though." bakugou pressed.

kirishima smirked, roughly kissing his boyfriend with an angry force. "you're still mad at me?" he asked, getting up in a hurry to take off his clothes.

his boyfriend followed, stripping quickly. "yeah~got a problem with it~?" he asked in a bratty, teasing tone.

"i'm about to if you don't shut up~" kirishima growled, tackling his boyfriend onto the bed behind them.

along with the couples intense arguments, comes intense hate fucking. sex that has so much pint up rang and anger that they end up hurting each other.

bakugou wrapped his arms around the red heads neck as he roughly kissed him. "i...i hate you. so fucken much~" he panted, out of breath from the kiss.

his boyfriend leaned down to bite his lip, drawing blood then licking it up. "oh i know you do~" he cooded, "i'm gonna show you how much i really hate you, though~"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hello, it's me. sam, a best boy.
it's ok i know i'm best boy. even though i'm not a real boy lol.
i know this is short but i'm super tired and oliver won't let me stay up pasted forty after six now.
i love all of you guys<333