29||Faded||憂鬱||

Ring....Ring...Ring....Ring.....Please leave your message after the beep....

"Hey baby! How are you? Call me later ok?"

Ring....Ring...Ring....Ring....please leave your message after the beep....

"Hiii Kat! Me and the Bakusquad miss you! Call us back ok!"

Ring...Ring...Ring....Ring...please leave your message after the beep....

"Hey babe! I called your mum to ask where you were but she said something crazy! Anyway, call me back ok!"

Ring....Ring...Ring...Ring... please leave your message after the beep....

"Kat is everything ok at work? Izuku and Shoto told me the same thing your mother told me! It pissed me off but I know it's not true. I love you! Call me back."

Ring...Ring....Ring...Ring...please leave your message after the beep....

"Hi babe! I know you don't like answering your phone but god we've married for six years!Haha It's alright, your probably busy. I love you!"

Ring...Ring...Ring....Ring....please leave your message after the beep...

"Kat? Kat, you alright babe? I'm just worried, call me back! I love you.

Ring...Ring...Ring....Ring....please leave your message after the beep...

Katsuki! Call me back now!...I'm sorry...I'm just worried...I love you."

Ring...Ring...Ring....Ring....please leave your message after the beep...

"Katsuki! Why aren't you answering!? Are you cheating!? Do you not love me anymore!?...no no, that's crazy! I'm sorry, I just wanna know if your ok. I love you."

Ring...Ring...Ring....Ring....please leave your message after the beep...

"Hey kat! The craziest thing happened today! Shoto and Izuku took me to the hero cemetery and we found a gravestone with your name on it! It's fake though so don't worry! Anyway, I love you."

"Shoto! Kacchan has been dead for seven
years! We can't let Eijiro keep living like this!

"I'm sorry Izuku, he's in denial. He still thinks Katsuki is alive. We can't do anything about it...I'm sorry."