2||savor||憂鬱||

Bakugou P.O.V

There were always two things running through my head. The only problem, they're completely opposite. One, 'show everyone your the best! You're better than them! Then there's two, 'wow..some of them are really good. I could never compete with them..' No one ever heard my second thoughts. It would ruin my reputation.

I always left for school pretty early so I can just sit for a while without anyone really bothering me. It was kinda like a safe space for me when I'm alone, even though when I'm left with my thoughts it could turn to hell really fast.

I get to the main doors and stand there for a moment. 'Ok, we're here. Put your number one hero attitude on and walk in.'

I do as my shitty brain says, and walk in. When I pass the bathroom, I feel this weird feeling. Anger? Happiness? I continue to think until I feel an urge to..cry? I run in a stall and tears fill my eyes for no damn reason! I never cry!

After about 15 minutes of balling my eyes out, I hear the bell ring. "I should go to class," I say to myself while wiping my nose and eyes. 'DMANIT! My eyes are all red and shit! Fuck me!' I yell in my head. I walk into the class to see the teacher on the floor, sleep. 'Well, that's one less problem I guess.' I quickly go to my seat and put my head down.

Most people are smart enough to not mess with me when they see I'm not in a good mood. Well, I'm actually 'never' in a good mood but you get the point. But there was always one person, and the only one that would never back down till I told them what's wrong and they would try there best to help.

🌻Time Skip🌻

While walking home I feel that feeling again. That I should go somewhere secluded and just cry. But thankfully I held it back but I still didn't go home to the old hag. Knowing her she would probably ask me a bunch of shitty questions and shit. I didn't have the patience to deal with that at the moment.

I go to a small park by my house to just sit and think. I sit on the pavement and put my arms on my knees and my head on my arms. 'You'll never be as good as them. There so good and your just a uptight asshole with no friends.' I feel that urge to cry again. I hold it back by shutting my eyes really tight. I go back into my thoughts to only be interrupted by someone putting there arm around my shoulders and start talking. "Hey bakubro! What's up? Wanna come back to my dorm and play video games?" It was the only person that I knew cared. Kirishima.

//461 words//
Hiii! Again, I'm very sorry this is so short!! Please forgive me!
Anyway I hope you enjoyed and feel free to leave feedback! Thank you for reading~Author-Chan🌻