33||Bakubaby||綿毛||

Requested by @RedRiot1610
Lil summery~ so Bakugou was hit by a quirk and now he's five. Bakubaby! Also Kiri's p.o.v
~~~~

Me and the Bakusquad were chilling in the lunchroom, talking about stupid shit when Bakugou got up to go to the bathroom. "Kiri...kiri!" Mina yelled my name, slamming her hand on the table. I almost fell out of my seat it scared me so bad, "Holy crap! What?" She cocked her eyebrow with a smirk, "Your staring at Bakugou's ass...again." The others starting laughing as I hid my face in embarrassment, "S-Shut up!"

After my wave of blush passed over, we went back to talking and being idiots. That was till we heard a scream. But it wasn't a...normal scream. It sounded more like...a child?

Me and the others rushed out of the lunchroom, seeming that we were the only ones that heard it! Mina checked our classroom, Sero and Denki checked the halls, and I checked the bathroom. 'Of course, they would make me check the one place Bakugou was in!'

I hesitantly walked into the large bathroom, not letting my guard down. "B-Bakugou? You in here, bro?" I paused to listen, Denki and Sero were running up the halls yelling for no damn reason so my stress level was pretty high.

A muffled voice came from one of the stalls, "Kiri! I know that stupid voice from anywhere! Now let me out of this damn thing!" I sat there in shock for a minute before darting to the stall I heard the voice from.

Upon opening the door, a smaller version of Bakugou jumped out the stall, grabbing my hand, "Come on Shitty hair!" "Where are we going?" I questioned, letting myself be pulled along by the little boy. He didn't answer, just kept pulling me. Bakugou's hot as his normal self but as a child he's adorable!

We got to the hall and started making our way to the front exit when the others stopped me, "Kiri! Where are you..is that Bakugou?" Denki asked, pointing down to the toddler. I nodded and picked him up, placing him on my shoulder, "Yeah! Isn't he adorable!?" I poked the little Bakugou in the stomach, making him giggle. It just occurred to me that I've never heard Bakugou giggle, it made my heart melt.

"So you mean to tell me...that Bakugou was hit with an age rewind quirk?" Aizawa asked, looking at the little Bakugou, which he was holding my hand, and then back at me. We all nodded and smiled, "Isn't he adorable!?" Mina squealed, twirling Bakugou in the air, "Put me the hell down!" Aizawa didn't seem surprised, "His vocabulary is still the same." Mina pouted and handed Bakugou back to me, "I'll call his parents to let them know but Kirishima you're in charge of him since you're the only one he remembers. Take him to your dorm or whatever."

Bakugou jumped from my arms and grabbed my hand once more, "Come on Kiri! I wanna see your dorm! I bet it's super cool!" Mina, Denki, and Sero waved at me with the same shit-eating grin. I flipped them off and, again, let myself be pulled away by the toddler.

My dorm mostly consists of Crimson Riot things and dumb pictures of me and the Bakusquad, so I was pretty sure that little Bakugou wasn't gonna like it. "Wow Kiri! Your room is really cool!" I guess I've been proven wrong. He climbed on my bed and started jumping on it, laughing. My heart can't handle it!

I pulled Bakugou off the bed and sat him in a chair. "Alright Baku, we gotta get you some new clothes," I mumbled, looking the toddler up and down. He stood in the chair and jumped back on the bed, "What's wrong with the thing I'm warring now!?" His uniform was way too big for his tiny body, I'm surprised it hasn't fallen off of him.

Just then, my door was kicked open by Denki, "SOMEBODY ONCE-OW!" He sang, luckily Sero slapped the back of his head, "No Denki, that meme is old." Denki whined and hit his boyfriend's arm. "Hello!?" Mina sighed, "We got clothes for the little baby~!" She said in a baby voice, pinching Bakugou's cheeks. He was pissed, "I'm not a damn baby!" I pinched the bridge of my nose and picked up Bakugou, "Your right, you're not a baby. You're a prince." Bakugou smiled proudly and stuck his tongue out at the others.

Six outfits and one trip to McDonald's later, we we're finely on our way home. Bakugou was sitting on my shoulders, directing us back to the dorms. "You know that you can't go pushing every kid that gets in your way, Baku?" I looked up at him while he looked down at me, "Yeah whatever!" He yawned a cute yawn and laid his head on mine. While I was trying not to die of cuteness overload, Mina, Denki and Sero were teasing me. "If you wake this adorable child I swear I will strangle all of you."

When we got back to the dorms, I instantly pushed the others back to their own dorms for almost waking my Bakugou. I was already emotionally attached to Bakugou because of my year-long crush on him, but this just took the cake. He has my heart.

I laid him on the bed, trying my best not to wake him. It took me a full two minutes to lay him down the right way, he's too precious to wake up. I tried to leave the side of the bed to work on some other things but something grabbed the bottom of my shirt, "K-Kiri? Can you lay with me, please?" Bakugou mumbled in a soft voice that I wouldn't dare say no to. I smiled softly and laid down next to him, rubbing his back to soothe him.

He put on a scowl and climbed on top of me, I guess he liked to cuddle as a child. I honestly have no reaction to this because I know that when he goes back to his normal self, he'll forget all about it. It disappointed me, it actually broke my heart a little.

I ignored the thoughts and looked back down at the sleeping child on my chest. He looked so peaceful and innocent, if you would have never met him you would think he's a sweet little angel. No. He's the complete opposite when he grows up, crude and arrogant. But I guess that's what I loved about him. I came back to reality when I felt Bakugou shuffling. He had a scowl and was looking right at me, "You stopped rubbing my back, do it again." He mumbled, waiting for me to rub his back again. I smiled, continued rubbing his back and closed my eyes.

☁️☁️☁️

The bright, warm sunlight shone threw my window, onto my face waking me up. I groaned and turned to my left to be met with something that almost made me scream. Bakugou was sleeping right next to me, his arm draped around my waist. I couldn't move, but it's not like I wanted to. The sun was shining directly on his face which brought out his features even more. I didn't know he had freckles! I traced his jawline with my finger, a soft smile on my face.

Bakugou opened his eyes and stared me down. Again, I couldn't move. But that doesn't mean I was ready for when he nuzzled his head into my neck, "Mmm, Your hands are soft~" He hummed, hugging my waist. 'What the fuck do I doooooo!?!?' I was internally screaming at myself to do something but my body wanted to do its own thing. I warped my arms around him, bring one of my hands up to his hair to play with it. 'I could get used to this.'

☁️☁️☁️
Oh, look another chapter! This one was actually a request and I am pretty proud of this one. I hope I made the person that requested this proud.

*Akochan has left the chat*❤️