47||you're short||綿毛||

This is slowly becoming me telling you guys what me and my boyfriend do in our meantime. I'm sorry lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki angrily stomped up to his and his boyfriend's dorm room as his classmates followed trying to apologise.

"Bakugou we're sorry! We didn't mean to aggravate you!" Momo called from behind him. "Fuck off, big tits! I don't wanna hear it!"

It had been a hectic day for the poor blonde. His boyfriend was sick and couldn't come to school. He forgot his headphones so he couldn't drown out the annoying sound of people's voices. And the whole day everyone was teasing him because of how short he was compared to his red-headed boyfriend.

Truly a day he wished would have never happened.

He kicked open his dorm door, seeming as his boyfriend never locked doors, and threw his things on the floor. Katsuki shouted as he stripped from his uniform, "Fucken assholes! Thinking they could make fun of me! Me!"

Kirishima was in the bed behind him, trying not to alert his already angry boyfriend with his laughter. He had been asleep for the whole school day after he told Katsuki he was sick.

•Flashback•

"Get up babe. We have school." The blonde shook his boyfriend, trying to avoid looking at his naked body in the process.

The redhead groaned and sat up. Only to be pulled back down by a cough that probably almost killed him. "F-fuck. I'm up...shit I don't feel good." He muttered, trying to get up.

Katsuki pulled him back down and placed his hand on his forehead. He was shocked at the temperature, "Babe your burning up. You're staying here today." He said, kissing his cheek then getting ready.

His boyfriend had no complaints with staying in his boyfriend's comfortable bed that smelled of citrus and gunpowder. An addicting smell of you were to ask Kirishima.

He cuddled back up in his boyfriend's comforter, the black cloth coving his nose. "Mhm...by Kat." He mumbled, half-sleep already. Katsuki smiled a genuine smile as he looked at his boyfriend. "I love you, Ei." He didn't expect an answer, Kirishima was knocked out cold.

•Flashback over•

"Ei, I know you're up," Katsuki said. Kirishima sat up a bit to get a good look at his still angry boyfriend. He had on short black shorts and one of Kirishima's dark blue hoodies. "Fine," he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's small body as Katsuki pulled out a book, "How was school?"

Now he was angry all over again. "Fucken shit! Those motherfuckers thought they could make fun of me for being short then you! I'm not that small!" He ranted, losing his cool completely.

His redhead boyfriend chuckled, softly rubbing his blonde's soft hips. "Maybe you are." He teased.

Katsuki sat up so quickly that it gave Kirishima whiplash and stood at his boyfriend's side of the bed. "Get the fuck up." He demanded. The redhead gladly stood up with his arms crossed over his muscular chest and a smirk on his face.

At a good angle, Kirishima looked to be about six-seven while Katsuki looked to be five even. With his tiny waist and short height, Kirishima couldn't help but love him.

He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's small waist, picking him up with ease. "You are tiny." Katsuki angrily swung his arms at his taller boyfriend, secretly loving the attention he was getting from him.

"Aww, his the baby mad?" Kirishima teased further. "S-shut up," Katsuki muttered, "put me down." That was the opposite of what he wanted and Kirishima knew it.

Kirishima sat on the side bed with his boyfriend still in his arms. Katsuki's legs where ether side of Kirishima's hips. He buried his head in the blonde's neck, loving how tiny his boyfriend's body is. "Why didn't I realise how small you were before?" Katsuki held his hands on Kirishima's shoulders, seeing as he couldn't get out his the redheads grip.

His cheeks were red as cherry's but Kirishima wanted to embarrass him more. He let Katsuki go, waiting for him to do something that involved his back is turned. Luckily, Katsuki wanted to make tea because he wasn't sure if Kirishima was still sick or not.

Katsuki got up to go to the kitchen in their dorm while Kirishima pulled out his phone and stood behind his blonde. He wrapped his arm around the blonde then held up the camera to the mirror that was in front of them. Katsuki first reaction was to cover his face so he did with both hands. Bad decision.

The picture showed Kirishima's shirtless body with the flash covering his face while Katsuki was in front of him with his hands covering his face. "We look like a middle school couple." Kirishima laughed, posting the picture on every social media he had. "Fuck off," Katsuki muttered, "send it to me."

Kirishima smirked and did as told. "You are small, babe."

The comments of Kirishima's picture.

Alien_Queen: Holy shit is that Katsuki!? He's tiny!
Offbrand.spiderman: Aww look how small he is!
Yeeyee.boy; replying to Offbrand.spiderman: Yeah, when he's up against Kiri!
Shoto: Tell Bakugou that we apologise for teasing him.
Mighty.boy: You two look great together!
Depressed_emo: I thought I was short compared to Shoji but damn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My boyfriend actually did this to me and I was yelling at him for like ten minutes but he just smirked. I'm five three and he's six-two. We're both sixteen. Oh sorry if this is shitty by the way.