54||worship||pt.1||憂鬱||ライム||

Have you ever heard of the term 'a middle school relationship?' If you haven't, please allow me to explain.

A middle school relationship means that your relationship with a person will not last for as long as you think. You and your 'soulmate' don't know what love is. It's just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breathe.

You two are not destined to be together.

Soulmates aren't a thing.

What's the point of finding love? We all die alone.

In Katsuki first year of middle school, he met a boy. He was beautiful, he outshined every girl and boy in Katsuki eyes. Nothing about he was flawed.

His pearly white, razor-sharp teeth. His shoulder-length black hair. The way his cheeks would rise up when he smiled his adorable smile. The small scar that he has above his eye.

Katsuki asked about it many times. He knows the story backwards, forwards, left, right, up and down. He only asked so he could hear the boys calming voice.

And one day, something great happened!

They finally got together!

Oh, Katsuki was so happy. He went home with the biggest smile upon his face. He couldn't stop smiling. It was great.

Even his mother asked why he was smiling so much. It honestly scared her and her husband a bit but they were so happy for him.

He told the story a thousand times. Explaining how much love he felt for the boy.

The mother and father smiled, happy for their normally angry son. But they knew it was a middle school relationship. It wouldn't last.

Katsuki would march down the stairs with a proud smile on his face every morning. Not wanting to wait another minute to see his black-haired boyfriend.

He had fallen so hard that he wouldn't be able to fix himself if something were to happen to their relationship.

But like most middle school relationships, that 'love' faded.

Katsuki's partner became distant. Not talking to him as much. Not hugging him in the hallway when they got out of class. Not even sitting with him at lunch.

The blonde was absolutely heartbroken. He had fallen for the boy so hard. How the hell would he be able to recover from it?

But he didn't let that get in his way. He kept trying to talk to Eijiro. He kept hugging him even though Eijiro pushed away. He didn't care, he loved him.

One day, a little slip of paper would change Katsuki's point of view forever.

Eijiro's friend, Mina, came up to the blonde with a slip of paper, whispering a small "I'm sorry" before walking away.

Katsuki ripped open the paper, not understanding why Eijiro couldn't come to talk to himself for whatever it was.

'Im breaking up with you. Forever.'

The blonde was crushed. He didn't know how to respond. He didn't know is he should cry or punch a wall. He didn't know.

Everything after that was a blur. He didn't want to talk to anyone, he didn't even talk to his parents. He was still taking in the six words that Eijiro had written on that paper.

And that one little slip of paper, that piece of paper that he always kept with him, broke his heart.

Fast forward two years, eight grade. He's about to go into U.A high school! He should be excited. All the partying, new people he'll meet. No.