66||because i love you||綿毛||憂鬱||

"kirishima! watch out!"

"bakugou, you can't make that big of an explosion! you hurt him or even worse, kill him, damn it!"

"after everything, he's done for me!? i'm not just gonna fucken sit here and watch him be dragged away!"

"bakugou!"

T H R E E W E E K S L A T E R
T O K O Y H O S P I T A L

my foot won't stop tapping against the tile floor of the hospital waiting room. i couldn't tell if it was because i was happy to see kirishima or if i was scared to hear what happened to him.

after another attack on ua, kirishima was being dragged away by the same dude that kidnapped me. the dude with all the purple scars and messy black hair.

i wasn't just gonna sit there and watch him be dragged away. after everything he's done for me in the past, i wasn't gonna let it slide that easily.

both of my gauntlets were full and ready to burst. with the power of both of them combined, i was able to level a whole side of the gate protecting ua and the forest behind it for miles.

me and kirishima both were hospitalised but he got the worst out of it. i was in the hospital for only five days with a fractured wrist and a few burns but they weren't that bad. he's been in the hospital for almost three weeks now and they're only letting me see him now.

so currently it one morning and i'm sitting here in my sweat pants, tank top, and one of kirishima's hoodies over it. my eyes are glossy from staying up for the majority of the three weeks, and my wrist hurts like hell but i'll push threw.

i'll do anything for kirishima.

"bakugou katsuki?" the doctor said.

i hopped up immediately, speed walking over to her. "that's me. where's kirishima?"

she began to walk me to his room, talking about how badly he was hurt. and it was killing me.

"you really did a number on him." she said, "his left foot is broken. his shoulder was thrown out of place. he has a bad burn on his back. he needs to get an undercut because most of his hair was burned off. and he is now deaf in one ear."

he's deaf...?

"w-what?" i asked with a crack in my voice. i did this to him? he's gonna hate me! my god what did i do!? "he...i can still talk to him right?"

she nodded. "he has a hearing aid and he can write as well. he can still talk if that answers your question better."

"oh...he's awake right?" i asked, tears starting to flood my eyes thinking of how badly i hurt the love of my life.

i've had a huge crush on kirishima for the longest time but i was never able to tell him. i never understood how people could just walk up to their crush and tell them that they love them. but with how badly i hurt him, he'll never talk to me again.

the doctor nodded, leaving me in front of the only thing holding me back from the love of my life. i didn't want to go in there. but i had to.

i opened the door with hesitation, not wanting to see how badly he was hurt.

but there he laid. hooked up to several different machine, pumping life threw his body, his foot wrapped up, his chest wrapped up, and a hearing aid in his left ear. no matter how much he's been threw, he still looked as beautiful as ever.

"k-kirishima..?" i said quietly. i didn't know if he had his aid was on or not so it was just a test run. when he didn't acknowledge me, i went up to his bed side, placing my hand on his.

he looked over to me with a tired smile. kirishima flipped on his hearing aid, smiling threw the whole thing. "hey bakubro. how ya doing?"

"how am i doing? i should be asking you that question. look at you." i said sadly. why the hell is he being nice to me?

kirishima laughed, sitting up a bit with a grunt of discomfort. "i'm holding up ok. this hearing aid is pretty dope huh?" he motioned to the white thing in his ear.

"kirishima, i did this to you! why the hell are you being nice to me!? you're supposed to yell at me! hit me! so something to show you're angry at me, damn it!"

i lost all control. i didn't understand why he was being so nice to me after i put him threw hell and back. he should hate me.

kirishima stared up at me with a sad smile, pulling me onto the bed so my head was resting on his chest. the sound of his heart beat calmed me down a bit.

"i can't be angry at you, bakugou. you saved my life. and plus...i love you."