35||Senpai||綿毛||

Requested by: @tododekushiper123

Bakugou Katsuki. Strong, powerful, egotistical and...a yandere?

The blonde has always been in love with the one named Kirishima Eijiro. He believed that someone like Kirishima could fill his love deprived state. Also, satisfy his fantasies he's dreamed with the redhead. But what if something or someone gets in Bakugou's way? I mean who would dare to step in the blondes way? They wouldn't if they knew just how crazy the blonde can get when he wants something.

Bakugou's p.o.v

I stared at the simply beautiful suit in front of me with wide eyes. "If I wore this Kiri would love it!" I twirled around, thinking of how Kiri would melt over me when he saw me warring the suit that I saw.

It was a dark purple trench coat that went to my mid-thigh with a white undershirt, a shiny green vest, a black bow tie, short black shorts, black knee-high socks, and black boots with a dark purple bow on top.

A tap on my shoulder snapped me out of my thoughts of Kiri, "Come on Katsuki! Your not the only one with a senpai to win over!" Sero pouted, pulling out an outfit for himself. It looked a lot like mine but black and yellow. Sero has been trying to win over Denki for about two months now, but Jirou keeps getting in his way.

I've been trying to get Kiri for only a month. Sero was nice and somehow smart enough to teach me how to be a yandere. I knew what consented of being so obsessed with someone that you would go so far as to kill anyone who would try to steal them from you. And I was perfectly ok with that, somehow. As long as I get my Kiri, I'll be happy.

Me and Sero paid for our things and was about to make our way back to the dorms till we heard some familiar voices. "Hey Sero! Hey Katsuki!" Kiri called from the other side of the road. Mina, Jirou and Denki were next to him waving. Me and Sero ran over to our senpai's and clung to their arms, "Hi senpai!" We said in unison. Kiri chuckled and patted my head, Denki was confused, "Whats a senpai?"

I shot a glare at Mina with a crazy, toothy smile. She laughed nervously and back up a bit, "S-so what a-are you gu-guy doing here." "We we're getting new outfits," Sero said, getting lost in Denki's eyes. I knew they both had a thing for each other so his job was easy, it's mine that's gonna be a pain in the ass. Kiri checked his watch, "Holy shit balls guy! It's almost six, we should go back to get ready."

Mina, Jirou, Denki and Kiri ran off laughing, causing me and Sero to fall right on our asses. "I'm so gonna kill her!" We growled in unison again.

T I M E S K I P

Today U.A was holding some sort of party for the students because they sometimes forget how we're still teenagers for the most part. Today was the day that Kiri would finally be mine! I plan to just ask him out as a normal person would, but then again, I'm not normal. So if that doesn't work then I have a backup plan.

I quickly dressed in my new outfit, put on a black choker, and slid a long dagger in the guard on my leg. Sero hopped over to me, playing with his dagger, "So push comes to shove, what do you do when Mina gets in your way." He asked. I tapped my finger on my chin thought, "Kill her!" "No! You push her away from him and if she continues then you kill her!" I made an 'O' with my mouth and continued my walk to the 'ballroom.'

We stood at the entrance of the room, looking over the crowd of people, searching for our senpai's. Sero's eyes lit up when he saw Denki in the corner, chugging a cup of something, "I found mine! Good luck Katsuki!" I grumbled and stomped over to another corner of the room with my arms crossed like a five-year-old.

I continued my temper tantrum until I caught a glimpse of crimson hair at the corner of my eye. Kiri. My smile came back to my face as I skipped over to him. His back was facing me as he spoke with Mina. God, she's always in the way of everything!

"Oh Hey Bakugou! Cute outfit." She giggled, resting her arm on Kiri's shoulder. I growled and pushed her arm off of him, "Thanks. Everything looks good on me." I giggled at her taken back reaction. "Kiri, would you like to dance? I asked, with a bow. He chuckled and held out his hand. I took it with no questions and pulled him over to the dance floor. Mina right behind us.

I rested my head on Kiri's chest as we danced with easy. Well, I wasn't really dancing, I stood on his feet as he danced for the both of us. It was peaceful, I felt complete. But not for long. "Bakugou! Why are you being so mean?!" Mina cried, snapping me out of my peaceful moment with Kiri. I growled at her, "Well maybe if you weren't trying to me senpai then I wouldn't have to be!" I stomped up and down like a child.

Mina gasped, "Your senpai!? Who do you think you're dealing with?" I smirked as she continued, "A guy can't be a yandere! He's a stalker, take him out!" I got up in her face with my dagger in my hand, "You think so?" "I know so." "Alright, let's dance."

With one quick movement, I cut her throat open, leaving her to gasp for air. The room was quiet as I stood over my once good friends dead body. I looked over to Kiri with a sweet smile, "Come on Kiri! I want ice cream." He flinched and back away, "Wh-what! H-h-How can you be so heartless!? She was our friend!" I sighed, "Eijiro, darling, she was trying to steal you from me. We couldn't have that, could we."

Tears fell from his eyes as he ran off. I tried to run after him but I was sucked up by some purple and black smoke. I groaned and fell back in a snow angle position to be greeted by some of my old friends, "So...I'm a villain now?"