44||demon boyfriend||pt.2||綿毛||憂鬱||

The two cops shoved me in their car and snickered to themselves as the got in. They think I can't hear them.

"So how did this kid kill his parents?" The one on the passenger side said.

The one driving shook his head, "He poisoned his father and slit his mother's throat about three years ago."

I smiled, "I remembered it like it was yesterday."

My mother had forced me to come over to her house for the weekend. But I had better plans.

Her husband, the doctor, didn't really like my mother. He said she was too annoying and needy. Always asking for money and shit.

"Here. Take this and kill her. Easy." He shrugged, handing me a knife.

I smiled at the sharp object and went up to my mother's room. Me and my stepfather never talked. This is the only time I've only heard him talk to me.

My mother was never the smartest woman so this was an easy job.

She greeted me as I walked in her room, "Eijiro! You have no idea how happy I am to have you back." She patted the seat next to her to which I agreed.

My mother started talking about stupid shit that I didn't care about and I quickly got tired of her voice.

I stood up behind her quickly and pulled her hair back. She screamed but my cut on her throat was so clean that it destroyed her vocal cords immediately.

The blood from her neck squirted out like crazy but it had a calming effect on my body. I loved the colour and how it ran down her neck into a puddle after she fell lifeless on the floor.

I dipped my fingers in the blood just watched it run down my hand for a moment. This was the moment I knew that I wanted to do this more often.

The cops listened to my story with wide eyes and shaking bodies. "S-sick f-fuck."

They dragged me out of the car and into one of the jail cells. "Am I not aloud a call?" I smirked. "You think we're gonna allow someone like you a chance to get out? Ha!" They laughed and walked away.

How rude.

That whole night I had a feeling that something was going to happen but nothing never did. Where was Katsuki? He probably won't keep his promise. Which his fine. I don't want him in any of this.

But he kept his promise.

I heard gunshots ring threw the building that ricocheted off of almost anything. Screams, boots hitting the floor, gunshots, walkie-talkies, and the soft sound of giggles filled my ears. But I couldn't see a thing. "What the fuck is happening?" I muttered, angry that I couldn't be apart of the fun.

With my anger rising, I hit my cuffs on the cell door, breaking them and allowing me to rub my now red wrists.

As one last gunshot went off, it went quite. Dead. Quite. To quite for a police station. The type of quite the sends a chill up your spine as you listen to the faint sound of your heart beating, your breath, and the blood rushing in your ears. Dead. Quite.

Finally, some sound entered my ringing ears. The soft sound of boots skipping on the floor as if a child was skipping around. A wonderful melody was sang that made me walk up to the bars of my cell.

Play Song

"...And damn it if you fuck me...over I will rip your fucken face apart~"

Katsuki skipped up to my cell humming the rest of his song. "Hi, honey." He smiled, raising his gun and shooting the lock open.

"...if you can't handle the choking, the bitting, the loven, the smorthering~"

"...Can we just be honest, these are the requirements if you think you can be my one and only true love~" He continued to sing his song as he got me out of the cell.

I smiled at his singing, "your voice is lovely, sweetheart."

Katsuki kicked open the cell door with a sweet smile. "Thank you, honey. Now hurry up, we have places to go."

"Not so fast, darling~" I held him by his waist while looking down at him hungrily. He had white fishnets with rhinestones lining them, short black shorts, and a red hoodie that made his eyes sparkle.

I smirked at his outfit, "You dressed up for little old me?" He giggled and wrapped his arms around my neck, "Only for you." I was in the mood to tease my angel, but not in the way it seems.

I lifted up his chin and pressed my lips against his. They were soft and tasted like bubblegum. A taste that I quickly became addicted to. I reached into his back pocket, snatching the gun and pulling away from our kiss.

The gun was white and gold and read, 'baby' on the side. I held the gun to his head with an angry glare. He just smiled and closed his eyes. "What are gonna do? Ya gonna kill me?" Kat asked with a sweet voice. I smirked, "oh I'm not gonna kill ya. I'm just gonna hurt cha! Really...really...bad~"

Before I could do anything, red and blue lights filled the room along with the annoying sirens. I growled and handed him back the gun. "Don't worry, I got you one too." He handed me and red and gold gun that read, 'daddy' on the side. "Thank you, darling. I love it."

I quickly kissed his lips and started to pull him to the exit. It was dark but the red and blue lights reflected off the blood and bodies that covered the floor. He did all this for me. We both laughed psychotically as we ran outside. He's all I could ever want.

When we made it outside, we were at the back of this large building and could hear the cops storming the station. Kat pulled me by my sleeve and pointed to something covered in a black tarp. "Look Ei! I got you something else!"

He pulled the tarp off and stood in front of the car like a model on one of those game shows. It was a purple Lamborghini that shined in the moonlight. He also held up a dark purple dress shirt with black dress pants. "Come on! We don't have all night, honey."

I pulled my eyes away from the things he had given me and picked him up by his waist. "You're just spoiling me tonight huh?" I smiled getting in the car. The interior was cream with red accents.

"Anything you want, baby." He giggled, leaning over in his seat so he was closer to me. I laughed again and started on our getaway. Kat smiled threw the whole thing. His smile almost made me crash the car on multiple occasions.

It was all going good until the cops caught up. "Looks like we have visitors!" I chuckled. Kat growled and grabbed his gun then leaned out the window, "Your ruining date night!" He shot all the cop cars head-on while I laughed.

I hit a sharp turn and followed Kats directions to where ever he was pointing out.

"Puddin?" He sighed. I hummed, taking note of his upset manure and ready to take care of it whenever I needed to. "Do...do you love me?" His question took me back, why would he even ask that. "Of course I do, darling. I love you more than anything." I said, rubbing the inside of his thigh with my thumb.

He nuzzled into my touch and set the GPS before falling asleep.

"I'll protect you forever. Okay, baby?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I fanboyed so hard while writing this. I love the Joker and Harley so I kinda got carried away lol. I hope y'all enjoyed.<3