24||Soulmate||綿毛||憂鬱||

Kirishima was sick of almost everything and everyone in his life ether yelling at him or giving him the worst of everything

His parents yelling because of their ether drunk or just want to be straight dicks.

He knew he would never find his soulmate.

And his only 'friend' would be fake with him and would talk shit behind his back.

".....Nah dude! He's not even depressed! He's faking it!...."

"...A loser like him? A hero? Ha! He'd be lucky if he didn't die in the entrance exams!.."

"...i highly doubt that he has a soulmate. The gods are smarter then that..."

He tried to ignore his 'friends' comments and live his miserable life, but it just never worked.

There would always have a voice in the back of his mind telling him, "ya know...you'd be better off on your own.." "we're almost fifteen! Come on! Let's live a life! find our soulmate!"

So he made a plan, on his fifteen birthday he would run from his parents, his problems, his 'friends'. There was only one other problem...what would he do after?

"Oh looked I'm fifteen today...yaaay." Kirishima yawned in a depressing manner. There was no point in wanting to celebrate it. It would never happen. His parents are always to drunk to notice anything and they just don't care about him. 'That's exactly why we're leaving! They don't give a shit about us! Now, hurry and pack our shit or whatever, let's just get out here.'

Akuma, was the voice in the back of kiri's head. He would always tell the boy to go out and do stupid stuff or 'live a life', but Kirishima preferred to stay in. But noooo! Kirishiam's parents were assholes, so they had to leave.

Though the black haired boy agreed with Akuma, he just couldn't go. Where would he go? He liked the idea of leaving his parents and their drinking problem but he also didn't want to be alone. He hated that. It was the only feeling he'd ever felt.

'Alone and cold.' Akuma teased, Kirishima grew flustered, "Oh would you shut up. I'm tryin do something here!" The boy was in the middle of packing a small bag of everything he and his 'demon' needed. Clothes, money, charger, headphones, and hair dye. Everything that he had packed was all bought with his money. Especially the hair dye, his parents would literally kill him if he dyed his hair.

"Alright...I guess we got everything. Let's go?" The boy said in more of a questioning tone, his 'demon' smirked and clapped his hands, 'yup! Time to get this show on the road baby!' But Kirishima was still very unsure, "I mean what will we do though? We don't have anywhere to go." He stated, throwing the bag over his shoulder, 'would you stop asking questions and just go!?'

Kirishima sighed and left his now, old home. Never to look back. But sadly, not even two seconds outside he already 'messed up' and bumped into someone. He quickly apologised and started his 'journey.'

He actually forgot how calm and peaceful being outside was. The beautiful cherry trees, the small but colourful houses, the-'Oh would you stop taking everything in, you over thinking idiot, Akuma hissed. Kirishima rolled his eyes and looked down at his arm. The words, 'Hey! You bummed into me back there, shitty hair!' were engraved in his arm.

While the Kirishima was overthinking the words on his arm, Akuma made another comment but in a calm voice, despite what he said, 'hey, why is there a angry blonde following us?' Kirishima on the other hand began to panic, "wait what!? We haven't even be walking for five minutes!" He whisper yelled, speed walking. 'Yeeeeah we have. You were just observing everything.' Akuma sassed.