21||whos coming to town?||pt.2||綿毛||

THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO KiriBaku_Shipper_77
Recap: the Bakusquad is going to the mall to get Kiri something's because is a depressed baby at the moment, also Bakugou's p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
☁️☁️☁️

When we get to the mall, the three dipshits wanted to go to every store in this damn mall, "hold it your fuckers, we're here for Kiri. Not any of us." I growl, grabbing them all by their shirts.

"Oh come on Bakugou! We were just playing!" Denki squirms in my grasp. Sero yells over him, "when did you become so not egotistical Bakugou?!" They all start laughing when I push them to the ground.

"Whatever let's just get what we need and get the hell out of here." I spit back at them. "Hold on blasty! We need to do the mall run down." Mina says, putting her hand on her hip. I mutter under my breath and get in line.

Mina: "what are we for today, men?!"

Bakugou, Sero, and Denki: "stuff for Kiri!"

Mina: "good! What's one thing we will not do today!?"

Sero: "swing from the lights and pretend to be Spiderman!"

Denki: "go up behind people and shock them!"

Bakugou: "blow up the store and get us all kicked out...again."

Mina: "good! Now get out there and get our depressed baby boy some stupid shit!"

🌻Two hours later🌻

"Bakugou! What did we say when we FIRST got here!?" Mina yells trying to hit me but with all the bags in her hand, she failed. I yelled back, "the dude in the fucken store was looking at me wired when I told him I was getting a bracelet for my boyfriend, goddamnit!"

They all look at me in 'aw', "you got a bracelet for Kiri!? That's so sweet! Let us see!" I huff and try to find the bracelet in the ten bags I had. (A/n it's up top)

"Wow...Bakugou that's beautiful. I'm sure he'll love it." Sero says patting my back, I smile at the thought of him being happy again.

"None of y'all can compete with me," I smirk putting our bags in the trunk. "Speaking of that, what did you all get?" Denki questions. Mina was the first to answer, "ooo! I got Kiri some food and clothes!" Then Sero, "I got him hoodies and a new watch!" Then Denki, "losers! I got a gay pride flag and some AirPods! Ya know, memes!" Last but not least me, "obviously I got him the bracelet, Jordan's, and a choker."

When we get to the dorms Kiri calls me, "Hey babe...where are you? I just got to the dorm, I was at my mum's house." He sounded so broken, it killed me. The squad and I go into a panic, "oh well I just went to pick up some...uh....food! Yeah, I was out getting food!" "Oh ok, well I see you when you get back. I'm gonna go to Mina's real quick. Love you." Luckily Mina heard what Kiri said and dropped her bags then ran. "Love you too baby."

"Ok, while Mina is with Kiri we gotta set up the stuff in your room!" Sero yells, running to the elevator after grabbing Mina's bags. Me and Denki agree and run along with him.

We reach the elevator and see none other then Kiri. We all open our mouths to yell but nothing comes out. It seems like he's been crying so he didn't see us. We quietly back away from Kiri and hide behind the wall.

When we hear the elevator going up, we let out a breath we didn't even know we were holding. "So he's on the way to minas dorm and she just texted me saying that she is already there. Let's take the stairs." Denki says, sprinting to the stairs.

After dodging Kiri, we finally make it back to my dorm, "thanks for helping me or whatever." I mumble opening the door. "Your welcome bakubro! We'd do anything for you and Kiri!" Denki says, setting up the bags on the bed with Sero.

Sero wraps his arms around Denki and starts making out with him. "Hey hey, you horny motherfuckers. This is my room and only I'm allowed to fuck someone in here, and that someone happens to be your best friend." I smirk, pushing them out the room. They yell 'ew' and run to their room. I just laugh and text Mina to let Kiri come back to our dorm.

I lay out the food Mina bought for Kiri and I couldn't help but know how much they spent.

Family group chat, without Kiri :(

Blasty: hey, how much did y'all spend at the mall?

Alien bitch: well depending, how much me, Denki, and Sero spend or individually.

Power outlet: don't tell him! He'll kill us!

Flex tape: Minaaaaa! Don't!

Blasty: just fucken tell me and I'll think about killing you or not!

Alien bitch: $2000!!

Flex tape: goddamnit Mina!

Denki: What the hell man!

Blasty: Oh that's not that much, ok whatever. Now shut up. I hear Kiri at the door.

I wasn't surprised that they spent that much. I've seen them do worse.

"Hey babe, you here? Mina kinda kicked me out." He laughs. It wasn't his normal laugh, it was empty and lifeless. "Yeah baby, I'm in the bedroom!" I yell back, happy to see his reaction.

He opens the door to the bedroom and looks at all the bags with wide eyes. He runs to me and tackles me in a hug, "Babe...what's all...all this?" He questions between sobs. "I and the squad saw you were under stress about your dad and we got you some...little things." I shower him with kisses and let him up to open the bags, but he doesn't get up. He stays on my lap, holding me like it's the last time he'll ever see me.

"Baby, don't you wanna see your new things? I laugh bring the bags up to him, "you guys didn't have to do this ya know?" He giggles, opening the bags.

When he gets to my back I have him open the bracelet last. "Babe, why can't I open that one yet?" He questions, reaching for the box with the bracelet in it. "Because I said so," I say kissing his nose. He puffs out his cheeks and continues to reach for it until he's straddling my lap and I'm laying back on the bed with the box still in my hands.

I huff and just hand him the box. He smiles a warm, real smile and opens the box. When he does he starts crying, "Katsuki...this is amazing. Thank you!" He holds me in another hug.

I smile and rub his back. I was about to ask him if he wanted to go eat with the others but he fell asleep. I slip the bracelet on his wrist and whisper to him, "I love you Eijiro."
☁️☁️☁️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I loved writing this! I hope that KiriBaku_Shipper_77 liked it!!!!!