50||sweet burns||ライム||

Me and Bakugou have a... weird sex life.

Not like we don't enjoy our sex. We both love it. But most people would think we're crazy for what we do to each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh, I'm fucken beat." I huffed, stripping from my hero costume.

Bakugou growled, "Your one to fucken talk. Dunce face almost killed me!"

Me, Bakugou, and Denki were the only ones left in the locker room since we decided to skip the rest of class. Aka, Midoriya broke his bones again and no one wanted to deal with it.

I sat down of the bench, petting my hair that fell in my face since I just got out the shower.

Denki was hanging upside down from one of the doors. Being an idiot.

And Bakugou was sitting next to me with his head on my shoulder.

"I'll be right back guys," Denki called, falling on his head, "don't do anything while I'm gone." He winked.

Bakugou snickered, "You're one to talk."

I laughed, Bakugou picked me up and placed me on his lap. "What are you doing, babe?"

He put his head in my neck, growling softly.

I was confused at first but then felt something poke my ass and Bakugou's hands moving my hips back and forth.

"B-babe," I muttered, clearly embarrassed, "Stop...we're gonna...gonna get caught." I panted.

Bakugou didn't listen, like normal, and continued to grind me on him.

I'll admit, it felt great but I didn't want us to get caught. "Babe..." I moaned. An idea popped into my head that I have been thinking about but never said anything. Maybe this is my chance.

"Yes baby?" Bakugou smirked. I hesitated before speaking again, "B-burn me...please."

He looked up at me with a sadistic smirk and raised his hand, smoke swilling above it. "What'd you say, baby?"

I huffed out a moan and grinded on him, slow and hard. "Burn me...please."

Bakugou growled at my movements and placed his burning hand on my thigh. He lit a small explosion, not enough to hurt me. But that's what I wanted.

I moaned softly and bounced on his lap, "More please. I want more." I pointed to my other thigh and my neck.

He cocked an eyebrow, looking at me like I was crazy. We both knew if Bakugou wasn't paying attention to the strength of the explosion it could possibly severely hurt me or even kill me.

Did I care at the moment? No.

Do I want to care at the moment? No.

I whined again, hoping Bakugou would trust me and just burn me like I wanted.

He looked down with a smirk, his bangs coving his eyes. "Fine~if you insist." That voice, that smooth but rough ass voice. It makes me melt every time.

Bakugou lit a high temperature explosion in his hand and placed it on my thigh. Burning the hell out of me.

Pleasure shot threw my body. I moaned loudly, dropping me head onto Bakugou's shoulder. The mark on my thigh made me moan again.

"There~ is that better?" He asked, rubbing the inside of my other thigh. I nodded with a bit of force to show just how amazing the burn felt.

He lit another one quickly, scaring me, and placed it on the side of my neck.

It wasn't as intense as the one on my thigh but it still was enough to pleasure me and leave a mark.

This continued until my almost my whole back, hips, and chest were covered in burn marks. Some hickeys and bite mark were added per my request.

I wanted more until Bakugou asked something that I would never would have thought of, "So, how are you going to train with these?" He ran his hand over the marks he had made.

I growled and wrapped my arms around his neck, then dropping my chin on his shoulder. "Don't know. Don't care. I'm not going to cover them up if that's what you want." I sassed.

Bakugou chuckled, rubbing small circles into my back.

Then another amazing idea popped into my head. It might kill me but it's only fair.

I hardened my arms and scratched down Bakugou's back. Leaving bright red marks that bled a bit. They looked like Bakugou just fucked me senseless and I scratched him to hell.

He groaned but not in an angry or confused way. A pleasurable way.

"Is this my punishment for burning you?" He asked. I shook my head, "I wouldn't call it punishment but sure." I replied with a smirk.

Denki kicked open the door with his hair a mess and his body covered in sweat.

I laughed, "what happened to you?"

He sighed, "the craziest shit dude," he threw his hands in the air to emphasise what he was saying, "I just got chased by Tokoyami because I found him drunk for some reason and he had eggs all around him right!?"

Me and Bakugou nodded.

"Right! So I took one because I wanted to make scrambled eggs, but when I cracked it he started yelling that I killed his child and shit!"

For once I had zero idea what to do with Denki at this moment. But apparently Tokoyami does.

Tokoyami came running in the locker room with a spoon in hand. He looked fucked. His legs were weak and he could barely walk nor run straight.

"Y-yOu StUpId Mo-MoThEr FuCkEr!"

Denki yelled and ran in the opposite direction. "I didn't kill your kids man!"

Bakugou sighed disappointedly, "Why is Tokoyami drunk."

One day later

Aizawa walked in with his normal depressed look and sat in his seat. "So Tokoyami isn't here today because he has a hangover. Someone keep him and Denki away from each other. Denki gave him the alcohol."

Shit, I owe Katsuki two hundred yen now.

Time skip

Everyone was outside after they changed into the hero costumes. I didn't even remember the burns I had. That was until Mina pointed it out.

"Kiri what happened!? The look like burn marks but they're in the shape of a hand? Did Todoroki do it!?" She yelled.

I chuckled and rubbed the back of my neck. "No it wasn't Todoroki. It was Bakugou."

Mina growled, "Bakugou Katsuki get your blonde ass over here!" Oh shit she used his full name.

Bakugou walked over with a smirk, knowing exactly why he was in trouble. "What did I do?"

"You burned Kiri! How dare you!? You're supposed to love and care for him! Not fucken burn him you idiot!" Mina argued.

I put my head in my hands, not wanting to be apart of this conversation.

Bakugou turned around and lifted up the back of his hero costume. Showing Mina the scratch marks I had made on his back.

She stared at them for a minute. Not saying anything.

".....What the fu-"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~