15||420||pt.2||綿毛||

Bakugou's p.o.v

"Yeah guys! Get your shit ready! We're going out!" Mina fist bumps the air. She jumps over to me and puts her arm on my shoulder. "But guyyysss! It's nine in the morning! What are we gonna do!?" Denki asks getting off Sero, only to be pulled back down. I smirk and look at Mina, whispering my idea, "we should get high again and go out to the mall and shit." She giggles and runs to her room to get more weed. Since we smoked it all yesterday.

"What's Mina doing?" Kiri asks coming over to me and putting his head on my shoulder. I blush and look away covering my face. "She's gonna go get more weed. We're gonna smoke before going out to the mall." Sero, Denki and Kiri look at me like I'm crazy and then start laughing yelling, "This is gonna be the best day ever!" I was a bit confused on why they didn't have such a bad hangover of I did but then again I did drink most of the liquor. Mina rushes down the stairs, jumping off the rails and yells at us to get our bongs.

🌻Time skip🌻

About an hour or so later, we're all pretty high but not enough for anyone to question us while at the mall. "Alright fucker! Put on your shit and grab your other shit and let's go!" Mina yells doing finger guns. Literally all of us run to our backpacks to grab our clothes, while Mina runs back up stairs to change. (a/n what their warring is up top.)

After we we're all changed, Mina called her uncles driver and we get in the black limo. "Damn Mina when did your uncle get a limo?" Kiri ask, grabbing my arm and throwing it over his shoulder leaning on my chests. 'Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit! What's he doing!? Oh wait he's high! Ok that makes sense!' I go into a full panic, completely ignore what Mina was saying. I look over to her for help and she mouths, "ask him out you fucken idiot!" I growl at her but she just laughs.

When we get to the mall Kiri is haft asleep so I carry him on my back. Mina, Sero, and Denki all yell, "awww!" I look back to see Kiri still sleep, "shut up you fucken shit heads! You'll wake him!" I whisper yell.

By this time, Kiri is up but is still on my back, Mina has bought at least forty different outfits, and Sero and Denki got some new video games.   The weed has really kicked in by now so everyone is laughing at everything. Sero and Denki saw an escalator and ran to it. Mina grabs he phone, "Oh shit guys!" Kiri falls off my back laughing and I'm on the floor with him.

Denki and Sero are currently hanging off the side off the escalator, trying not to fall. They weren't even have way up when they fell on top of some chick. They start laughing so loud that we(all the way across the mall) could hear them. "Bakugou! Kiri! We gotta get the fuck out of here!" Mina yells getting off the floor. Kiri gets up too and runs to Sero and Denki. The girl that they fell on was flirting with Sero. Mina sees this and runs after Kiri. Unfortunately, I have to do the same, but the whole way I'm trying not to fall because of my laughing.

"So are you single?" The chick asks. Me and Mina are fucken winded and are breathing heavy, Sero is backed into a corner by the girl, and Kiri is holding back Denki from electrocuting the girl that's flirting with his boyfriend. "Hi I'm Ashido Mina! Stay the fuck away from him you bitch!" She punched her dead in the face knocking her out. "Mina what the hell!?" Kiri yells laughing. "Nice Mina!" I yell giving her a high five.

Next thing we know their a security guard walking towards us. "I'm going to have to ask you guys to come with me." He says putting his hand in front of us. We all look at each other but only me and Mina know what we want to do. She grabs a forty out of her backpack and smashes it on the ground then yells, "Scatter!" All five of us have been and thrown enough party's to know what the hell were supposed to do.(a/n if you don't know what this means, a 'forty' is referring to a bottle of liquor and 'scatter' means to get the fuck out of dodge XD)

We all ran in different directions but all ended up at the front exit. We saw Minas driver and we all get in as fast as we can. Mina yells for him to step on in while Sero asks, "Holy shit guys how did we get away with that!?" We all laugh and are breath heavily. "I don't fucken know dude but that was awesome!" Kiri yells laying in my lap. 'I forgot he was high.' "Hey Katsuki can I ask you something?" Kiri says playing with my shirt. The rest of the idiots yell, "awww! Can we call you Katsuki too!" "Sure I guess." I was to distracted by Kiri.

"Kaaaatt! Answer my question!" Kiri whines tracing my abs threw my shirt. I bit my lip to hole in a moan, "y-yeah wa-what's up k-Kiri?" I curse myself for stuttering at Kiri's cuteness. "Will you go out with me Kat?" Kiri ask like it was nothing and smiles his adorable smile with closed eyes. The rest say 'awww' while I'm trying to think of how to answer the question. Of course I wanna say yes but it just happened so quickly. "Uh s-s-sure Kiri! I m-mean yeah s-sure." I blush looking away. "Aww Kat your so cute when you blush!" He sits up and his elbows and places his soft lips on mine.

'HOLY SHIT HES KISSING ME!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
//1018 words//
Yay I finally uploaded the second chapter! Sorry it took so long! My dad was in town visiting and I had to spent time with him, even tho I didn't want to. I mean he's been gone since I was two so, ya know. Sorry about that little rant had to get it out of me. Also! I have a *drum role* Jeff the killer X slenders daughter coming out! Yay!! I hope you enjoy this chapter and keep a look out for that new book, loves!