58||different and alike||綿毛||ライム||

every school has cliques. the little groups of people with similar hobby's, interest, or just how they are as people.

example; you have the mean girls, nerds, hippys, normie, emo, and jock. more or less, that's all of them.

Kirishima Eijiro is the head of the U. A football team. he rules the school with an iron fist. but he's also a sweet, lovable idiot. he prefers not to show that side of him.

Bakugou Katsuki is one of few of the emo kids. they're always in the back of lunchroom away from everyone. bakugou can be a sweet, lovable idiot also if he found the right person.

if it's not clear already, bakugou has a huge crush on the captain of the football team. emo having a crush on a football player? that's a first.

but it's really not that surprising. kirishima is a handsome, ripped, quarterback. who wouldn't have a crush on the guy? he has every girl in school hanging on him right and left.

it breaks poor bakugou's heart.

bakugou's p.o.v.

I stared at the clock on the wall as I tapped my boots on the tile floor. twenty more minutes.

my stomach was doing flips as I sat there, anxiously waiting for last period to end.

yesterday I had found Kirishima's letter jacket and I wanted to return it. even though I kinda wanted to keep it forever, I knew I couldn't.

I already accidentally fell asleep in it last night so I wanted to return it before I grew too attached to it.

"hey kat," a monotone voice came from behind me, "you alright? you've been tapping your foot a lot for it to be normal." todoroki said with a curious glance.

"I'm fine shoto, thanks," I muttered back, hugging the jacket close to my chest. it still smelled like him.

shoto chuckled from behind me. "you really like that guy, huh?" he took out his air pods and I could hear my chemical romance blasting in them.

I fell into a daydream state about Kirishima, "yeah I do."

"he's a football player, I don't quite understand why you like him." shoto smirked, teasing me about my crush.

"you're one to talk halfy! your crush is baseball player!" i grumbled.

shoto nodded, accepting the fact that we both have crushes that are the complete opposite of us.

the bell rung, dismissing us from all of our classes. it's now or never.

"good luck with your boy toy kat." tokoyami snickered.

i growled loudly at him, scaring the shit out of him. making me and shoto laugh. "but seriously, good luck kat." shoto said, patting me on the shoulder.

"thanks sho." i rushed out the class room, wanting to find kirishima as quickly as i could.

bright red hair came into view as i got all of my things out of my locker. his hair was down today and it looked absolutely amazing like that.

'is that what he looks like when he plays football?' i questioned, walking up to him with confidence that i knew would disappear as soon as he looked at me.

i tapped him on the shoulder, making him turn around with the two girls hanging on him. a slight ting of jealousy ran threw my body.

"h-h-hey kirishiam," i stuttered, "i um found your uh jacket the other day and um...here." i shoved the jacket into his chest, looking away with a mad blush on my face.

kirishima looked down at me with a small smile. "hey thanks dude! i was looking everywhere for this thing!" it felt good to talk to him. his voice was so nice.

i began to walk past him but he grabbed me by my long sleeve shirt. "hey man, i heard you were really good in all of your classes. do you thing you could help me study?" he asked, pushing the two girls away.

i stared at him for a moment, processing everything he just said. "i-um...yeah! i mean yeah, sure, whatever." i muttered.

'goddamnit katsuki. you made a fucken fool out of yourself.'

kirishima put his hand on my shoulder as he guided me out of the school building. "sweet! thanks so much dude!"

all i did was smile. i was finally have him to myself for a while.

as that thought ran through my hormonal mind, sexual and lewd fantasies started replaying in my mind.

"you good bro?" kirishima patted my lower back as he pulled the keys to his car out. how the fuck were we already outside?

i cocked my head to the side in a confused manner, making him blush. "i was talking and you were just staring into space with a mad blush on your face." he chuckled and poked my cheek.

"oh um yeah...i'm fine." i mumbled, fixing boots. "so what do you need help on?" i asked, wanting to change the conversation.

kirishima put on his sunglasses as he pulled into a...beach house. "i'm not doing to good in social study's and coach said i need to bring up my grade to stay on the team." he chuckled, grabbing his things out of the trunk.

i got out and stared at the large beach house in front of us. it had a beautiful view of the beach in front of it. 'he lives here!?'

"i know what you're thinking," kirishima began, "no i don't live here. my parents let me borrow it so i'm not fucking up their house with all the partys i throw." he laughed again.

i nodded slowly, following him with into the large beach house.

"so you said you need help with social study's right?" i hummed. out of the corner of my eye, i could see a slight blush on his face.

he cleared his throat, "i-um yeah! i'm terrible with dates and shit."

"it's my favourite subject so you're in luck." i giggled.

two hours later.

i held my head in my hands, frustrated by how stupid kirishiam could be.

"let's do this one more time," i huffed, "the cold war ended in..." i paused so he could answer.

he thought for a moment, "um...1991?"

"holy shit that's right!" i cheered.

kirishima sighed a breath of relief and pushed all of his books off of the bed. "thank god! i'm so tired of studying."

i giggled softly. kirishima whipped his head around to look at me. "h-hey bakugou? i have something to ask you.." he seemed nervous about whatever he wanted to tell me.

"yeah sure what is it, shitty hair?" i started to pick up all of the things kirishima had flung on to the floor and placed them on the desk.

"do you have a boyfriend? or girlfriend." he asked. he now seemed more confident about what he was saying but i could hear the slight bit of jealousy in his voice.

i smirked. "no, but i do have a crush on someone." for some reason i wanted to tease him. he seemed like a guy to like that sorta thing.

"who?" he growled. his voice was deep and rough, somewhat angry sounding. "it better not be that todoroki asshole." he muttered. kirishima stepped closer to me, making me fall back on the bed behind me.

"todoroki? no~he likes deku." i purred, pulling him closer by his football jersey.

he placed his hands on ether side of me on the bed. kirishima looked me up and down with hungry eyes. "so who do you like?"

"come here and find out."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~