67||sex maniacs||レモン||

so i've decided that i'm a horny fuck and i thought i'd give you four sumts in one. don't y'all love me? btw, all of these actually happened with me and sam ;)  ~oliver
~~

kirishima and bakugou have a pretty normal relationship. for the most part, they do what every normal couple would do.

but they are two hormonal teenage boys. and they're just sex maniacs. they're gonna do some stupid shit while they're at it.

kirishima and bakugou we're visiting kirishima's mums' for the weekend while bakugou's parents were out of town. so he got to spend the night.

sex maniacs left alone for even twenty minutes = fucking literately everywhere
~~
baku's p.o.v

me and kirishima we're chilling downstairs in the den while watching some shitty horror movie. we had popcorn, drinks, and tons of pillows and blankets. perfect movie night if you were to ask me.

but i was feeling some other way when kirishima thought it was a good idea to sit on my lap. now he wasn't just in my lap, he sat on my knee, facing me.

i huffed, looking up from the movie. "what are you doing, shitty hair?" i couldn't get mad at him for a second right now, though. he looked hot as hell sitting on my knee like that.

"me? oh nothing~" he smirked, grinding down on my knee. he made sure to moan extra loud and make himself look as hot as possible to rile me up. that asshole.

kirishima kept grinding on my leg, wrapping his arms around my neck so i saw his ass perfectly. so that's why he wanted those shorts.

earlier today, we went shopping and kirishima just had to get these velvet black and orange booty shorts. but that's not all, he got a matching tank top that was black that had a large orange x on it. like MY hero costume!

"oh~katsuki~!"

he moaned loudly. i gripped his hips harshly, definitely leaving bruises, and started moving him myself.

kirishima whimpered and moaned, making me want to fuck him into next week. he knew what he was doing. but the sound of muffled voices and the jingle of keys shut him up.

he quickly got off of me and under the blanket, it was so heavy and big that it looked normal. whatever he's planning, i'm not sure if i'm liking it or not.

his two mothers walked in with tons of grocery bags in their hands. they were talking and didn't even notice that their son was under the blanket, pulling down my pants.

"kirishima!" i whisper-yelled, tugging at his hair. somehow i completely forgot that he loves having his hair pulled.

unconsciously, i lifted up my hips, allowing him to start jerking me off slowly.

"oh hello bakugou!" one of his mothers said. i never cared to learn their names. "do you know where eijiro is? i got him his protein shakes."

i tried answering immediately but eijiro beat me to it. he took my tip in his mouth, slowly sucking. "i-ah~mhh~he's in t-the bathroom~!" i grunted, putting my hand on his head. it just looked like my hand was in my lap.

"oh, i'll get him when he gets out then," she said, "so how have you two been?" she and her wife walked into the kitchen, putting their things up.

i pushed kirishima's head down further, making him gag slightly. "ngh~were doing~hahhh~g-great."

"you alright, hun? you sound hurt," she asked, peeking out from the kitchen. if she catches us, they'll kill both of us. damn kirishima and his horny ass.