19||Drop outs||綿毛||

Bakugou's p.o.v

It's been about three months since me, Kiri, Mina, Sero, and Denki dropped out of UA to join the L.O.V. We kinda got tired of having to listen to those damn teachers.

Deku, Icy hot, and four eyes tried to talk us out of it but they failed. As soon as they started talking I told mina to call the crazy bitch, zombie guy, and the dude with all the hands.

I never cared to learn their names. Mina did though, she was pretty good friends with crazy bitch. Her and crazy would always play tricks on zombie boy and 'handyman'.

Me and Kiri were at the bar with the purple flame dude, discussing our next plan of attack. Handyman kinda put me in charge when he's not around.

The dude would always say I'm his favourite because I'm the least annoying one.

We got into a fight one day because of that. I got mad that he called Kiri annoying.

Anyway back to crazy and Mina. They had a bucket of pink hair dye and thought it would be a good idea to dye his hair.

I was confused how they would even get him to sit down that long...but they did!

"Hey handyman! Can you come here for a minute!" Crazy said hiding the bucket behind the bar.

"What the hell do you want Toga!? I was TRYING to sleep!" Handyman yelled scratching his neck.

"We challenge you to a drinking game! You take four shots every round! Who ever passes out first loses!" Mina said, grabbing shot glasses and vodka. Handyman seemed to be thinking about it and then just shrugged and  sat down next to Kiri.

Round 1: Mina, Tomura, and Toga
Round 2: Mina, Tomura, Dabi, and Toga
:::::::::
Round 8: Mina, Toga, Bakugo, Dabi, and Tomura
::::::::::
Round 16: Mina, Toga, Bakugou, and Dabi

Minas p.o.v

"Hehe, now we carry out our plan." I whisper picking up Tomura and putting him in a chair.

"How the hell are you not drunk guys?" Kiri questions, trying to keep Bakugou from throwing up.

"Oh we gave Handyman, blasty, and Dabi vodka! But I gave me and pinky water!" Toga chirps grabbing the hair dye.

I nod excitedly and start putting hair dye in Tomuras hair.

"God damn it, we forgot to put on gloves!" I yell, retracing my hand from his head.

"Oh it's fine! Will just scrub it off when we're done! Plus, your already pink!" Toga smiles happily and keeps dying Tomuras hair.

Time skip to morning!

Tomuras p.o.v

I woke up with a pounding headache, not to mention I was on the couch in front of the bar.

My hair was pulled back so I couldn't see it, must have thrown up or something and pinned my hair back.

"Shit, must have drunk to much. But why was I drinking again? And where's Dabi?" I question getting frustrated, normally if I pass out from drinking to much he would carry me to our room!

"You know! Like a good boyfriend!" I yell, thinking out loud.

"Shut up hand man! I have a headache!" Bakugou yells from his and the red heads room. Bakugou's ok, he's the least annoying.

I huff and walk up to me and Dabi's room. The girls room was right next to me and his but they were quite.

Normally by this time in the morning, Toga would be bothering me and Dabi and pinky would be fucking with Bakugou, the red head, tape arms, and power outlet.

I walk in me and dabis room to see him cuddling my pillow that I use. Well used to use, before he literally makes me use him as a pillow.

"Babe, get up! What the hell happen yesterday?" I question shaking him

He stirs for a moment and mumbles, "shhh...it's ok baby boy." He was fucking petting the damn pillow.

"How fucken drunk were we last night! Oh shit headache! Headache, I yell falling on to the bed, ok I'm taking a shower!"

I grab what needed and head into the bathroom, not bother to look at anything. I was to tired.

After my shower I get dressed in the bathroom so I could just finish up in there faster.

I look down at the sink then to the mirror.

Nothing seemed off at first, just a normal Tomura right? NOPE!

My fucken hair is pastel pink!

"Why the FUCK is my hair pastel pink!?" I run up and down the hallways, disintegrating everyone's doors.

I was coming back from the last room (Sero and Denkis) to hear the girls laughing their asses off.

"What the FUCK did you two do to my hair!" I scream ready to kill them both.

"We dyed it, duh!" Toga says in a calm voice. They both stopped laughing and just looked at me.

I was about to say something else before they started laughing again.

I ran back to my bathroom and looked in the mirror.

"Know what...I don't look to bad."

"I told you he would like it!"

"Oh shIT TOGA RUN!"

"YeaH NO SHIT PINKY!"

Fin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello loves! This one really wasn't Kiribaku but I like it! It was tomura and Dabi a little! I kinda just got an idea in the middle of the night so yee. Anyway hope you enjoyed! Sorry for wasting your time byyyyyee-

*akochan has left the chat*

l love y'all tho💗💗💗💗💗