56||I mean it||綿毛||

Bakugou has always had mental problems. He has major depression. This includes him having suicidal thoughts, him feeling worthless a lot, not having energy and so on.

He never found a reason to live. That was until he met Kirishima Eijiro.

The two became friends rather quickly with Bakugou's mental problems as a barrier. Kirishima automatically caught onto the blondes depression and tried his hardest to keep him in his sight at all times.

But what would happen if Kirishima couldn't do that anymore?

Bakugou's p.o.v

It's been about three days since I've last talked to Ei.

I've accidentally been pushing him away like I normally do with most people. But when I do it to him it makes me feel terrible. Worse than normal.

It was the weekend so I was planning to go over to his dorm and apologise for pushing him away. I always do. But something stopped me.

"Bakugou! Look!" Mina yelled as she kicked open my door. She pushed a black-haired boy into the room. He had to be about five two while I stood at six even. He had shoulder-length black hair and cherry red eyes.

Eijiro.

I pointed to the boy. "What happened to Eijiro?" I asked, slowly walking up to him, I didn't want to scare him.

Mina went on to explain that he was hit with a quirk that made him go back three years so now he's thirteen. "Aizawa said for us to leave him with you because he thinks it'll help...ya know." She said.

Me and Eijiro looked at each other for a good minute before I held my hand out. "I'm Bakugou. You remember me?" I asked in the most calming voice I could muster.

Eijiro took my hand with a nervous smile. "N-no I'm sorry. But we're friends in the future right?" He asked, seeming somewhat afraid of me.

I nodded and let go of his hand, "We are. You like to bug me until I play video games with you." I said jokingly.

He looked up at me with worried eyes, "I-I bug you? I'm sorry!" He cried. I just now realised what I had said.

"N-no! I mean you don't bug me! I love when you ask me to play video games with you! You're the only one I can deal with." I chuckled, rubbing the back of my neck.

Eijiro sighed happily, "oh good. I would hate to know that I bother you in the future."

I smiled down at the small boy, "Hey, are you hungry? I was just about to go get ice cream." I asked, putting on my hoodie.

He nodded, "Ice cream! Oh yeah!" He bumped his fist together. "Oh, wait...can I borrow one of your hoodies? I forgot mine." He asked, fiddling with his fingers.

I smiled and walked over my closet, "Yeah sure, pick one out." I motioned to the hundreds of hoodies that were stored in my closet.

"Thanks, Baku!" He said, slipping on my black skull hoodie.

I nodded and grabbed his hand unconsciously, he didn't seem to mind though.

"Whatcha want Ei?" I asked, looking up at him. He's been staring at me since we've sat down.

Eijiro averted his gaze with a bright red blush covering his face. "You're really...really pretty." He mumbled.

I chuckled, finishing my ice cream. "Thanks, Ei."

He smiled brightly, taking a huge bite of his strawberry ice cream, finishing it. "Thanks for the ice cream Baku!" Eijiro said, hugging me.

My body tensed up for a moment before I finally gave in to Eijiro's hug. I laid my head on his hair, taking in the sent of natural strawberry. "You're welcome, Ei"

Eijiro pulled away, smiling brightly, "So the girl the with pink hair..." he trailed off, forgetting her name.

"Mina?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said, "She said I was sleeping in your room with you...is that ok?"

A slight bit of anger quickly made it's way threw my body, why the fuck would she say that without asking me!?

I decided to brush it off for the night, calming myself down and grabbing Ei's hand again. "You are, I don't trust you with any of the other idiots anyway..." I muttered.

Eijiro giggled at my low, angry, mumbling and red cheeks that were burning. "You're cute when you're mad." He said, squeezing my hand tighter.

I blushed, even more, holding his hand tighter as well and dragging him back to the dorms.

"Here Ei," I said, throwing the boy one of my black shirts.

He quickly put it on, smiling and raising the shirt up to his nose. "Thanks, Kat! Did you know that you smell like oranges and gunpowder?" Ei asked, climbing onto the other side of my bed.

"Really, I've never noticed," I mumbled sarcastically, looking threw my phone. I could never stay mad at Eijiro though.

Ei curled up to my side with the same goofy smile on his dumbass face. "Mm...goodnight kat." He yawned.

I sighed with a smile, looking down at the already sleeping boy. "I love you Ei." That's always something that I've wanted to tell him. But I never had the balls to say it to him. Despite my attitude at school.

Upon looking over at my nightstand, I saw my antidepressants sitting there. I haven't taken them at all today.

A small smile came to my face as tears welled up in my eyes. "Thanks, Ei. Thank you...so much." I walked over to his side and kissed his cheek as a mother would do to her child.

Time skip brought to you by Oliver, Sams boyfriend. Yes, I'm writing this. He's sleeping and I'm bored. Fuck you.

I woke up with a heavyweight on my chest. "What the fuck..." I groaned, rubbing my eyes to clear the sleep from them.

Bright red hair was laying on my chest, blocking my view from the face that was hidden under the red locks.

My hand unconsciously brushed Eijiro's hair out of his face so I could see him properly. He looked absolutely adorable. I couldn't help but smile and kiss his forehead.

"Katsuki...you know I'm awake right?" Eijiro hummed, nuzzling his face more into my chest. I was mortified.

I jumped out of bed, sending Eijiro flying onto the other side of the bed.

"Y-y-you-i-i didn't do anything!" I shouted. All that was running threw my head was that I just fucked up my whole relationship with Eijiro. And any chance I had at becoming his boyfriend.

Eijiro giggled softly, catching me off guard. "It's alright Katsuki. I heard what you said last night also," he got up from the bed, still in my shirt that almost covered his tight boxers, "I love you too." Eijiro pulled me into a hug.

I hugged him back so quickly and tightly that it would seem that if I were to let him go he would disappear into thin air.

"Y-you mean it?" I whimper, scared of his answer.

He giggled and nodded. "I mean Katsuki. I mean it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey shit heads, I'm Oliver. Sam is currently passed the fuck out on my chest and I can't fucken move. Don't get used to me being here though. I don't know how this shit works.