14||the emo gay||pt.1||綿毛||

Kiri's p.o.v

I was probably the least popular person in my middle school. Most people knew I was gay, and weren't nice about it. When my mum and dad found out I was gay they sent me to this boarding school thing and everyone here is, not surprisingly, homophobic. My only question was is how is a school full of homophobic people going to help me not be homosexual. But I gave up on that question years ago.

Today was like any other day. Get ready, go to school, get thrown into a locker for twenty minutes, tell the teachers(they do nothing), go to class for an agonising two hours each.

But at the beginning of my first class my teacher wasn't in the room. 'Weird. She's normal the very first in here.' Losing myself in my thoughts I hear the door be slammed open. It was my teacher looking very annoyed. "Good morning class. We have a new student with us today." She motions for who ever is outside the door to come in.

A tall blonde walks in with a pink strip going threw his hair. He had on a Fall Out boy hoodie with tons of rubber bracelets on his wrists. Heavy black eyeliner lined his red eyes. He had a spike filled choker with a lock at the front. Skinny jeans were his forte, they had chains hanging from his belt to his pockets. His black combat boots with pink splashed on them tops his look. 'Holy hell this guy is emo and I'm loving it!'

I feel my face heat up and I advert my eyes from the master piece in front of me. "Ok class this is Bakugou Katsuki. Bakugou say something about your self." My teacher sounded so done with everything at the moment. "Well I would teach but I'm afraid I don't wanna." He smirks and walks to the back of the class, standing right next to me. "Hey teach! Mind if I sit here?" He questions in a deep voice. 'Oh god his voice is hot.' "Sure and you'll be sharing a dorm with Kirishiam." I started to panic when my teacher said my name. "Who the hell is that?" His sexy voice takes me more into a panic, shyly i speak up, "h-hey ba-Bakugou. I'm k-Kirishiam." I look up to him slightly and he smirks. "I can deal with that."

!Time skip to the new dorms!

"So um Bakugou, what's with you and really dark clothes?" I question helping him put up his clothes that came in very many different variations of black. Just fucken black. "Eh? I don't know. I just like the colour that's all." He clicks his tongue which is the hottest thing ever! I'm not fangirling, you are! After putting his clothes up and settling down, I decided to ask about his very extravagant accessory choices, "One more question, what's with the chokers and really heavy makeup? I mean it looks really ho-I mean good on you though!" I trip on my words almost calling him hot. Well he is but he probably isn't gay or anything like that so I'll take my chances.

He looks over at me with a smirk on his face then looks away when he starts talking, "Well I just like the look of everything I ware. You feel me pretty boy?" He winks at me and jumps up, grabbing his keys, "Well I'm going downstairs to get a snack. Don't wait up." Smirking again he leaves. I'm just left there a blushing mess, "w-what the f-fuck did he call me!?" I yell grabbing at my fluttering heart. "Ok yeah, I'm plus ultra gay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this~ Author-chan out!🌻