70||you left me||憂鬱||

sorry i haven't been posting.
my boyfriend, oliver, got in a accident and now he's completely deaf. i've been taking care of him.
i hope you understand but once again, i'm sorry. -sam
———
"you can't tell me he's dead! i know he's not!"
"kirishima i'm sorry, we don't know-"
"no! i refuse to believe it!"
"kirishima-"
"no i'm done! i'll go fine him myself!"
"kirishima!"
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

two years. two fucken years since bakugou went missing. no one knows where he is. not even his own parents.

some say that he went to join the league of villains. other say he was kidnapped again. and some people have the audacity to say he died. how the fuck would he just die!? it's not fucken possible!

but me, i refuse to believe anything that anyone is saying anymore. i cut ties with all my friends, teachers, and even my parents. aizawa has given me time off of school knowing how much stress im under and i'm thankful for it.

this time off of school has given me more time to try to find bakugou. i've been trying to find him for the last two years. i know he's not dead. he's strong, he can get through anything. i have to find him.

i pulled on bakugous black hoodie then grabbed my backpack. i knew i still needed to take care of myself, it's what bakugou would want. i know he's out there. somewhere...

slowly, i made my way down the street to a little cafe that me and bakugou used to go to all the time. i was too busy looking threw pictures of me and bakugou. god i miss him.

"thank you." i said as i grabbed my coffee from the lady. i've started to drink black coffee a lot more, it reminds me of bakugou. actually, i've been doing a lot of things that bakugou used to do.

when i'm working on trying to find him, i listen to the music he used to listen to in the background. he has good music taste. if i'm in the shower, i always use the body wash that he used to use. i even wear his clothes. except his smell is starting to ware off of them.

i looked at my phone, seeing that it was almost one. if i'm ever gonna find bakugou, i'm gonna need to get as much work done as possible.

among making my way back to the dorms, i put on my headphones, well they were bakugous but still, and turned on his music. "kill yourself by $uicideboy$"

"it's not fair, i found love
it made me say to get back
you'll never see daylight
if i'm not strong, it just might
it's not fair, i found love
it made me say to get back
you'll never see daylight
if i'm not strong, it just might"

if i was bakugou, where would i go? why would i go anyway? i think those are the two questions that i need to focus on. it's very important that i find him.

"they figure me a dead motherfucker
bu i'm just a motherfucker that wanna be dead
snow leopard with the lead in his head, turnin' me into a sweater
bitches use me as their fucking bedspread"

for his mom and dad. the bakusquad. the others. and me. i'm nothing without him. the last him he was taken from me...i wasn't right until i got him back.

"i be the silhouette of a sunset
smoke a cigarette while i compress my depression
stare into the violet fluorescent lights, makes me violent"

i can't even imagine what that must have been like for him. i wonder what he would think if that ever happened to me?

"i'm tryna get the highest i can get before i overdose and die
my ribs are nothing but an empty cage, black hole in my chest"

he probably wouldn't think much. he doesn't like anything or anyone at school. why would he care if i was put in danger? maybe he doesn't..?

"big bang, yung plague on the tip of a wave
in my head, i feel like i'm a guest, so i'ma throw it all away"

sure i saved him once! and he saved me once! it was one time! bros just helping other bros out. bros...just...helping bros out...yeah.

"because when i am dead, i will be nothing decomposin' in a grave
i'm matter, but i don't matter"

i wonder if he changed anything about himself? his hair. how he dresses. i know he's always wanted tattoos. maybe he got some. wherever he is. whatever he does, i think he's still amazing.

"i can feel my skull shatter from the dull chatter
brain splattered on the wall
grey stains won't dissolve, gonna have to paint it all"

"wait...where the fuck am i!?" i shouted, looking around frantically. somehow while i was deep in thought, i ended up on the whole other side of town.

this place isn't even close to the school! hell, i don't even know what this place is!

THUD....CLICK

soft sounds were all around me, freaking me out even more then i already was. they sounded like boots hitting concrete, like someone was jumping across the buildings.

i tensed up, putting my back against a wall, "s-show yourself!" i tried to sound intimidating but even i could hear the fear in my voice. no one was scared of me. i'm to soft.

"kirishima?" a shadow jumped in front of me from above me. they landed in a spider-man position. huh, sero know how to do that yet?

"BAKUGOU!" i screamed as i tackled him in a bear hug. he had his normal hero costume on but everything was black now, so was his hair. he had a mask covering his mouth and an eyebrow piercing. god he's different now.

he cried softly while we hugged, but so did i. i haven't felt his touch in two years. i'm so glad i found him.

"w-w-where were you!? you left me!"