68||stress relief||ライム||

It had been a rough day of training for Katsuki and the rest of the class.

He had been working his ass of to become number one, and while it was working he still felt something was missing.

Eijiro Kirishima.

His crush since the the beginning.

Today was one of the days that Eijiro had to take off his shirt and give Katsuki a boner.

He had to go the whole rest of the class without doing anything about it. And god it was painful as hell.

When he finally got back to his dorm, he threw his things on the floor and stripped of his constricting clothing.

Katsuki laid back on his large bed and huffed, thinking about Eijiro and his amazing body, perfectly sculpted muscles, and how his dick standing out in his training attire.

The blonde moaned softly as he started to palm himself threw his boxers. He knew it was unusual to masturbate to his best friend but he couldn't help it at the moment.

He reached under his bed quickly to fish out a box that he had for years but never really used it.

It was filled with all sorts of toys, gags, chokers, and anything else you would find in the hands a masochist.

The blonde took out and small vibrater that controlled its own levels.

He put a small amount of lube on it and slowly slid it in his hole, moaning the whole time.

Katsuki reached for his dick and was about to start pumping himself before he heard a knock at his door.

"I-Uh be there in a minute!" He called, put on some sweats, completely forgetting about the vibrater.

He opened the door to be met with a shirtless Eijiro.

"Hey bro! So my shower isn't working right so imma use yours!" He pushed past the blonde and walked into the bathroom.

These type of things happened pretty often considering their friendship.

Katsuki growled and laid his head on the door. Just then, the vibrater started buzzing at the highest level.

He fell to the floor, sitting on the balls of his feet and holding on the door for dear life.

The blonde knew he couldn't do anything about it right now because his crush was in the other room showering. That means he's naked.

Katsuki took his chances went to lay back on his bed.

He reached in his pants and started to pump himself as hard and fast as he could. If he got caught by Eijiro, it would be the end of him.

The vibrater was still going strong as was Katsuki. He had to cover his mouth with his hand to prevent himself from moaning to loud. It didn't work.

He was moaning so loud that he didn't even hear the shower turn off. Nor did he hear Eijiro walk into his room and start leaning on the door frame

Eijiro enjoyed the little show that his crush was put on for him. Even if he didn't exactly know it was for Eijiro.

Katsuki continued to play with himself, almost reaching his climax. But then Eijiro got an idea.

"Go on Katsuki~cum for me."

The blonde whimpered and nodded, his hand still covering his mouth, "E-Eijiro! Pl-please make me cum!"

Eijiro smirked and continued to watch the blonde go weak over his own touch. It was simply lustful and a certainly a sight to see.

Katsuki screamed as he came all over himself, pleasure taking over his body, making him incredibly sensitive.

The blonde panted heavily, still not taking note of the red head at his bedroom door.

"Enjoyed yourself Katsuki?" He purred, "Thinking of me while you masterbate?"

Katsuki jumped, covered in a cherry red blush and not being able to say anything.

"I hope you did, because I'm going to make your fantasy's your reality Katsuki~"
~~
guess who's in Russia for the next two weeks with their russian boyfriend?
this japanese bitch.

i don't belong here! everyone at the airport was staring at me while i clung to oliver lmao. he was speaking in fluent russian and i was so lost.

his accent is so rich, and sexy, but i don't know what he's saying! help me lmfao

also next chapter is gonna be hella sumt. stay tuned.