43||demon boyfriend||pt.1||憂鬱||

"Go clean yourself before school, faggot." My father yelled. He kicked me in the stomach and walked out of my room.

I couldn't hold in my coughs. I coughed until my lungs started to hurt and blood leaked from my mouth and ran down my chin.

"You stupid motherfucker!" I yelled.

He rushed back up into my room as I picked myself up. "The fuck did you say!?"

"You heard me!" I barked. I threw a punch at his face and hit him dead on. He fell to the floor with a thud, I kicked him in the dick and grabbed my things for school.

"G-get back here!" My father growled from the top of the stairs. I flipped him off without even looking at him and slammed the door behind me. "Fucken prick."

I lit a cigarette and started my walk to the hell hole I call school.

Me and my father have been physically fighting like this for about ten years. Ten years ago my mother left him for some doctor. Now I'm sixteen. Not that my mother's life was any of my concern, I knew she was a whore, to begin with.

My father started taking his anger and frustration out on me when I was about seven. When I turned ten, my father started to have a lot of built-up sexual frustration. He tried to take it out on me but I fought back.

Ever since then we've been fighting like wild dogs. Also, I've become addicted to cigarettes, alcohol, and other drugs that I don't even remember taking. I'm only sixteen, that's what so fucked up about this whole situation.

My physical features have changed a lot too. I stopped dying my hair so now it's a mix of black and maroon. My hair is an undercut now because of a dare. I have snake bite piercing and a septum ring. My jawline and cheeks became more prominent. And I only ware all black now.

It's fun being a troubled teen.

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't even realise that I was at school. I groaned, "fuck me...maybe I should just skip?" I asked myself. "I've missed too many days." I walked in the school, already regretting not skipping.

My friends were hanging out in the bathroom before class smoking their vapes. "Hey, Ei." The said in unison. I nodded and started cleaning my face from the blood off from me and my father's fight.

Mina sighed, "another fight? Ei you should really talk to the cops about this." She pleaded. Minas the only girl with the balls to go in the guy's bathroom to hang out with us.

"Yeah, and you reek of cigarettes, weed and alcohol. You're sixteen." Denki added. For some reason that boiled my blood.

I picked him up by his shirt with no problem, "shut up! You're literally in here smoking your vapes! Get off my dick already!" I dropped him and walked out of the bathroom.

"Who the hell do they think they are!?" I yelled, punching the wall next to me.

"Ahh!" I petty yelp came from behind me. Who the fuck is out in the halls this late into the day?

I looked behind me to see a short blonde hiding behind his books. I blushed as red as my hair used to be and straighten my posture.

Bakugou Katsuki was his name. He's more of the teacher's pet that everyone thinks is a sweetheart because his mom works for the school. I'm pretty sure he has a dark side though. But this kid has had a crush on me for the last two months. I've loved him forever but he doesn't deserve someone as fucked up as me.

"What do you need, blondie?" I growled as I lit another cigarette. Bakugou pushed his books towards me, looking the other way. "W-well I-I did your h-homework for the um n-next week so you d-didn't have to." He stuttered. How cute.

I smiled, puffing out a bit of smoke to the side of me. "How sweet of you, Kat~now you wouldn't do that for the other guys now would you?" I purred, teasing him is the best part of my day.

He shook his head fiercely, not wanting to upset me. "N-no not at all! You're the only one!" It's sweet how he tries to get my attention. But I'll just hurt him. That's I'll I'm known for.

"As much as I would love to stay and talk to you," I pointed the clock as the bell rang, "you have to get to class." I smashed my cigarette under my boot and started walking away.

Kat's face dropped which killed my heart to see. "W-wait!" Kat ran up to me and held me by my sleeves. "I'm tired of this! I love you Kirishima! I really do! And I hate seeing you so broken and depressed and angry and...just-I hate it!" He yelled, taking me off guard. No one has ever noticed how broken I actually am.

"I want to help you! I want to help you get better! It scares me when you're not here! I don't know if you're drunk or high or dead! I don't know. But I love you.....I...I...love you." He whispered the end and buried his face in my chest.

No one has ever said anything of the sort to me. I didn't know how to respond. All I could do was hug him back and try to calm him down from his sobbing state. "Hey...Hey...I need you to calm down for me ok?"

He nodded and tried to slow his breath and rapid heartbeat. I held him by his cheeks so he was looking into my eyes.

"Listen, Kat. I love you too. I do. But look at the deference of me and you. I'm sixteen and a drug-addict and an alcoholic. Your fifteen and have already been accepted into three different colleges. I don't wanna fuck that up for you. I'm sorry." I didn't want to hurt him. All I wanted was to hug and hold him forever but he's too good for me.

He shook his head. "N-no! I refuse! We both love each other! I'm not letting you continue to hurt yourself! We don't even have to date! I just want you to be happy and healthy! Ok!?" Kat argued back.

I was losing my mind seeing him crying so much. "Damn it Katsuki! I'm not good for you! I'm sorry but I'm not! You need to find someone better than me!" I yelled, scaring the poor boy. I sighed and held him tightly, "see what I mean. Your an angel compared to me. And I'm a demon."

He paused. "You're my demon. My demon boyfriend?" He smiled.

I gave in. "Your demon boyfriend." If only he knew how really fucked up I am.

A loud thud came from behind me and Katsuki as I pulled away from our hug. Two cops held their guns at me and started yelling, "Kirishima Eijiro! You're under arrest for the murder of your own father and mother!"

I smirked and raised my hands in defence, "Alright, Alright. I get it." They ran up behind me and cuffed my hands. "Ow ow! Watch it!"

Katsuki stood to the side with wide eyes. "I'm sorry Kat. I'll see you later, love." He wrapped his arms around my neck and cried, "I'll get you out, Ei! I promise!" I chuckled as the cops pulled him off of me.

"I sure hope you do, baby."

"I promise, Ei. I promise.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part two?