39||yawarakai kokoro||綿毛||

Bakugou was from Shizuoka Perfecture, a nice place in Japan if you would ask him. He was mainly known for his overconfident and arrogance. But another thing he was known for was his heavy Japanese accent.

Not only did he have a sexy accent, he spoke Japanese and English, manly English for the most part but sometimes his accent was so heavy that you could barely understand him.

Kirishima only spoke Japanese but his accent was nowhere as heavy as Bakugou's. He was a formerly from Chiba but was forced to move to America with his parents when they got jobs there.

He never really talked, seeing that he didn't speak English. But he did catch someone's eye.

☁️☁️☁️

Bakugou sat at his desk, writing things down about his newly acquired crush that had just been transferred to his school.

His notebook;

Shoulder length black hair(beautiful)
Adorable, bright red eyes
A cute button nose with light freckles across his heart-shaped face
Razor-sharp teeth that look scary but when he smiles it's fucken amazing

The blonde smiled proudly at his notes, looking up to see Kirishima sitting at his desk peacefully, writing.

Bakugou glanced over Kirishima's shoulder to see he was writing in Japanese, not English. Bakugou smiled at this, happy to know that he could read whatever the black-haired boy was writing.

Kirishima's notebook;

素敵な、おそらく柔らかい灰のブロンドの髪
怒っている深紅の赤目
大きくて力強い声
太くて重い日本語のアクセント(うまくいけば彼は日本語を話す)
かわいいが致命的な牙(吸血鬼?おそらくそうではない)

Bakugou laughed at the mention of Kirishima thinking he was a vampire, making the black-haired boy turn around with a cocked eyebrow. He quickly shut up.

"Watashi ga kaita mono o yonde ita nodesu ka?" Kirishima asked, holding his red notebook to his chest.

The blonde panicked and pretended to not know what he said, "What did you say, shitty hair?" Smooth Bakugou, fucken smooth.

Kirishima what about to say something else, probably regarding Bakugou's accent, before a group of boys came over, snatching the small boys book out of his hand.

They laughed and flipped to the page where Kirishima wrote about Bakugou, "What the fuck is this shit?" The three laughed once more, holding the book out of Kirishima's reach.

Tears started to build up in Kirishima's red eyes as he tried to take back his book, "Nē, kaeshite! Onegaishimasu!" They threw the book across the room and walked back to their desks, laughing.

Bakugou's blood boiled with anger. He didn't understand how someone could treat such a innocent, sweet boy like that.

He tried to go over to the crying black head before he ran out the class, crying and holding his book close to his small body.

The blonde growled and walked over to the group of boys, "Hey! What the fuck was that for!?" The three boys snickered, "What? Your here to protect your boyfriend?" They all laughed while Bakugou cracked his knuckles with a psychotic smirk, "Kare wa watashi no monode wa arimasen, sukunakutomo madadesu."

He punched the three boys in the face, over and over again. Making sure the felt every punch. The boy that took Kirishima's book hit Bakugou in the face so hard, it probably broke his nose.

"You four boys! Nurse then office!" The teacher yelled. The three boys jumped up and ran out the class, the teacher chasing after them.
Bakugou smiled and weakly made his way to the nurse. Not before grabbing his note book though.

When he made it there, he saw a black haired boy, sitting on one of the beds, writing in his note book again. He had bandage wrapped around his head, a red spot forming on the corner of his head.

"Hey! What happened to you?" Bakugou asked, sitting on the bed next to him, pulling his note book out too. Kirishima looked over to Bakugou with a worried look, "Dō shita? Daijōbu?" He asked in a panicked voice. Bakugou didn't answer.

Kirishima got up from his spot and rushed to the bed side table, grabbing plasters and other things to clean the blondes nose. "Sō sō... Koko de nihongo o hanaseru hito wa imasen?" He said, a saddened look on his face.

Even though Bakugou could understand him perfectly, he was to scared to say anything to him. What if he said something wrong. Those were risks he didn't want to take.

He started to clean up Bakugou's face and eventually put a plaster over it to keep the cut on the middle of his nose to quit bleeding. Kirishima smiled, proud of his work, "Soko! Subete yoi!" Bakugou blushed at the big smile on the boys face.

Bakugou looked up at Kirishima with a deep blush, "W-would you like to um...go out sometime?" He asked, completely forgetting that the smaller boy only spoke Japanese. "Sumimasen, dēto ni ikimasen ka?"

The black haired boy was overwhelmed to hear the words coming from the taller blondes mouth. Not only because he was speaking japanese, but because he had just asked him out.

He jumped in Bakugou's arms, hugging him tightly, "Hai! Hai! Hai! Hai! Watashi wa shitaidesu!" Bakugou hugged the boy back, happy to finally have him in his arms, right where he belongs.

Bonus fluff;

Kirishima sat on Bakugou's lap, facing his tall, blonde, boyfriend with a pen in his hand. "Koko de, ude o kudasai." He said. Bakugou smiled sweetly, kissed his black haired boyfriends cheek, and handed him his arm,
"Anata no tame ni nandemo watashi no ai." Kirishima giggled, "Watashi wa anata no ude dake o tanomimashita."

The smaller boy began writing Japanese words all over Bakugou's wrist, manly consisting of his own name.

Bakugou's right arm;

切きり島しま鋭えい児じ郎

ブームブームボーイ

スパーキー

Bakugou's left arm;

切きり島しま鋭えい児じ郎

怒っている少年...私の怒っている少年

Three weeks later....

Bakugou came to school with his hands shoved in his pockets and as his now red head boyfriend locked elbows with him, talking about whatever came to his mind.

"... Watashi wa sorera o aishite iru to iu imidesuga, tokiniha karera wa baka ni naru koto ga dekimasu." Kirishima laughed, sitting on Bakugou's lap as Bakugou sat at his desk.

The blonde laid his head on his boyfriends back and mumbled softly, "Koko de, watashi wa anata ni nanika o misetaidesu." He put his arms in the desk, wrist up, showing his now ink covered arms.

Tattoos lined up and down Bakugou's arm, flowers and dragons different and alike. But what stood out most was the bright red ink, the writing Kirishima had did when they first got together.

Kirishima smiled brightly, running his fingers all over Bakugou's ink cover skin, Katsuki! Totemo kawaī!"

"Mochirondesu, anata wa sore o yarimashita."