62||honey senpai||綿毛||

I've always known that Kirishima had a thing for me. it's quite obvious with all the signs he lets off.

any normal person would find his way of love weird or psychotic. I find it cute and sexy. cliche, I know.

kirishima walked into class with an angry expression and his fist clenched. this can't be good. he's never mad.

I walked up to him with my normal I don't give a shit attitude but really I was worried about why the hell he was so angry. that was my thing.

"Ei, what's the matter? angry doesn't look good on you," I whispered, rubbing his shoulder softly.

his eyes lit up quickly as he unclenched his fist and hooked his arms around my neck. "senpai! it's so good to see you!" he smiled.

"it's good to see you too Ei," I said, "now, what's the angry face for?" I squeezed his cheeks as he scrunched up his nose.

"nothing, senpai. I'm alright." he giggled, looking at me dreamily.

I smiled softly and patted his head. "that's good. I don't like it when you're angry."

kirishima was going to say something else before a flash of brown hair pushed Kirishima out of the way.

"hi sen-bakugou!" pink cheeks chirped, "I was wondering if you wanted to go training with me? kinda like a date!" she smiled brightly.

from the corner of my eye, I could see Kirishima fuming but also sadness was in his eyes as well. like he thought I would actually accept pink cheeks offer.

I clicked my tongue and pushed pasted her to get to Kirishima. "fuck no. I have better things to do than hang out with your dumbass." kirishima smiled teasingly at her.

the rage and hatred radiating off of Kirishima was enough to make me worried for his safety and criminal record.

"come on Ei, were going to my dorm for a while."

T I M E S K I P

kirishima skipped happily into my dorm, throwing his things down like he owned the place. "you're dorm is so nice, senpai!" he complimented.

I showed one of my rare smiles as I changed from my uniform to just some sweat pants and a black tank top.

me and Kiri have had countless sleepovers as middle schoolers and even now, so changing in front of him wasn't one of my weak points. not that I have any in the first place.

but as Kiri being a yandere, and I being his senpai, I have to make sure he keeps his cool around other people. it gets challenging at some points but it's nothing that I can't handle.

"wow senpai, you're so manly!" he giggled, sitting on my bed with the cutest smile that I have ever seen.

I chuckled, rubbing his cheek with my thumb. "thank you, Kiri," I started to noticed that his eyes were glossy, meaning he was tired. "you tired, honey?" being sweet and soft with him was nothing new to either of us.

he nodded, closing his eyes and laying back on my bed. bringing the covers to his chin, falling asleep almost immediately. I followed him, laying on my side with my arm protectively around his waist.

kiri's p.o.v

as soon as I knew that senpai was asleep, I hopped out of his bed and straightened out my close.

"I'll be back senpai," I whispered, kissing senpai's cheek. he looked so peaceful and sweet when he's asleep, I almost didn't want to leave him. but I had to.

I sighed as I walked out of the room and to the girl's dorm. that bitch is so gonna pay for trying to steal my senpai!

to my surprise and ever-loving joy, her dorm was unlocked. "wakey wakey!" I shouted, waking that bitch up.

"kirishima...what are you doing here?" she asked, still half-sleep. making my job even easier.

I clicked my tongue and started toying with my dagger. "oh ya know! no big reason, just that you tried to still my senpai and you're gonna fucken pay for it!" I growled.

she tried to scream as I pounced on her but I made such a clean cut on his throat that it fucked her vocal cords up immediately.

I sat in her desk chair as I watched her struggle for breath, holding her throat to try and stop the bleeding. I got a sick pleasure out of watching my victims struggle.

"ya know, pink cheeks," I giggled, "if you wouldn't have said anything to my senpai, you would still be alive."

her cold, lifeless body laid in a puddle of blood that accidentally got all over my favourite shoes. "and just for that," I carved a sad face into her arms, giggling while doing so.

"fucken bitch.." I muttered as I walked out the girl's dorm and back to senpais. hopefully, he wasn't awake.

as soon as I stepped on foot into senpais dorm, I was immediately tackled in a bear hug by him.

the worried look in his eyes made me giggle slightly. "where were you shitty hair!? I was worried fucken sick!" he yelled.

"I'm sorry senpai, i-" before I could finish what I was saying, loudspeakers went off.

"THERE HAS BEEN A MURDER IN THE BUILDING! PLEASE KEEP ALL DOORS LOCKED AND STAY INSIDE YOUR DORMS!"

I smirked as senpai started locking the doors and telling me how lucky he was that I came back before a 'villain' got in the building.

"I'm sorry senpai. it won't happen again~"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
what's up fuckers!? it's oliver again.
i'm bored, and sam left me home alone to go to the library because, "iT's BeTtEr To ReAd BoOks aNd NoT oN a ScReEn."
so now he has to go to the library with a sore ass and hickys all over him! i win.