7||i love them||ライム||

Kiri's p.o.v

I woke up moving my arms all over the bed trying to find my girlfriend Bakugou, but failed. I shot up with a scowl on my face looking around the whole room. "Knowing her she would be hiding somewhere to try and scare me." I say in a cocky tone hoping she heard me. I pop around the room yelling at every hiding place I could think of. "Hm? Where the fuck is she then?" I question, scratching the back of my head." "Kiri! What in the bloody hell are you yelling at!? I'm downstairs!" Bakugou yells up the stairs. "Ohhhh that makes more sense." I yell back running down the stairs.

"Babe what the hell were you yelling at up there?" Bakugou questions laughing, "I was looking for you idiot." I say back in a sassy tone, crossing my arms over my chest. "What did you call me shitty hair!?" Bakugou yells stomping up to me, "aww your so cute when your mad."I say picking her up in my arms. "Put me down shitty hair!" She yells kicking her legs like a child. "Ok ok." I laugh dropping her. "Ow!" She yells looking up at me. "Oh I'm sorry, but you gotta stop yelling before I punish you." I say in a ruff voice picking her up.

Bakugou's p.o.v

'Did he just say..punish?' I think in my head looking up at him with wide eyes. "P-punish?" I squeak as he picks me up. "Yup, but only if you keep being bad." He says as he snuggles his head into my chest. I pet his hair back, surprised by his actions. "Kiri..are you in heat or something?" I laugh still petting his hair. "Maybe." He responds nervously. 'Ohh that's what's up with him.' I say in my head smirking.

I pick his head up so he's looking at me. "You poor baby, come here. Let me help." I pin him to the wall, moving my hand to his already hard member. "Hm already?" I question smirking. 'He's about as red as his hair.' I palm him through his shorts looking up at him innocently. "Ahaha, B-Bakugou. S-stop playing o-ok?" He moans throwing his head back. I throw my hands up and give him a minute to collect himself, "Ok, but you own me for dropping me on my ass." I say going back to making breakfast. 'Surprisingly nothing is ruined.'

//409 words//