10||yay||綿毛||

Bakugou's p.o.v

"Ok that shits done. I'm tired. I'm going to bed." I say to myself looking at all the destruction I caused. I saw a old castle while walking to let off steam and I thought it would be perfect to blow up. So after an hour and a haft I was done. Still wasn't calm though...fuck it. What's gonna happen anyway? No one else is in these woods that could piss me off even more.

"Did I have to walk so fucken far?!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I punch a tree and then here someone call out me, "Hello? I could help if you want!" A red head comes out from behind the tree I punched but something seems off? "Who the hell are you?" I question examining my now red and bloody hand. "Oh my names Eijiro! Eijiro Kirishiam! I could help you get back home! But we should probably fix your hand!" The red head says overly excited about everything he just said. 'He's cute. I could deal with this.' "Sure ok. But how are we getting home again?" "Like this!"

The red head disappears into a cloud of red smoke and comes out completely different. He was a fucken dragon! He had scarlet scales, a slightly lighter tall, with wings 10x bigger then me. 'Holy shit he's drop dead gorgeous.' He puffs out a cloud of grey and makes a fake angry expression, "Ok Ok calm down. I'm going." I say hopping on him patting his head. He smiles rather wide and starts flying. 'Wow Katsuki. You might be falling for a dragon boy. Fan-fucking-tastic.' I feel myself slipping in and out of sleep, eventually I stop fighting it and go to sleep on a fucken dragon. 'Nice'

Kiri's p.o.v

'Holy shit I have a drop dead gorgeous guy on my back!' I internally scream for about 5 to 10 minutes. I mean, he looks so badass! He's just sooo manly, I doubt he'd like someone like me though. On that thought, I've never had a master before. I could ask him if he could be mine! He'd probably say no, but it's worth a shot!

We get to hopefully my new masters house but I don't wake him up just yet. I slowly walk around the huge castle, careful not to walk the sleeping man on my back. After walking around the whole castle, which took a good 30 minutes, I lay down to let the ash blonde on my back. He had his head buried in my wing and was in a ball. 'Oh my god he's so cute!' I internally scream and blush madly. Thankfully he couldn't see it if he woke up.

I blow some heat on to him to wake him up, but to no avail. He just curls up more and starts mumbling something, "...Kiri...my....dr...dragon." He moves around for a moment before stopping and mumble some more. I was to flustered to listen to what he was saying, 'oh my god, he just called me HIS dragon!'

He starts to wake up and I turn back into a human. He rubs his eyes sleepy, "Hey, Kiri. Thanks for the ride. You can come in and rest if you want." He says in a deep raspy voice, at that point I was as red as my hair. "Oh uh s-sure ok!" I look down trying to cove my face when I see his hand still red raw. "Oh! Let me fix that for you...." "Bakugou. Bakugou Katsuki." He say still in his raspy voice, handing me his bloody hand.

'God his name is hot too!?' We go into his huge castle and it's lovely. I stand in the middle of the room looking around in aw before Bakugou calls me, "Hey Kiri you coming?" He says more awake but could go to sleep in a snap. "Yeah I am! Just taking it all in." I turn my head to give him a wide smile. He smirks evilly and mumbles something. I cock my head in confusion but he just laughs.

Bakugou's p.o.v

'I wish he would ride me.' We get to my room so he could fix my hand. I wasn't in the mood to do anything so I'll just let him. "Ok Bakugou! Let's fix your hand."

Mini Time Skip

Kiri fix's my hand and smiles at his work. "I did pretty good. Didn't I?" He smirks putting his hands on his hips. "I wonder if he has a master?" I question but when it becomes dead silent i look up at him to realise that I said that out loud, "I don't have a master! Can you be my master!? Please!" The red hair looks up at me with puppy dog eyes and I feel compelled to say yes. "Huh? Oh yeah sure." I say nervously. He jumps on me, tackling me and thanking me, "Thank you Katsuki! I promise I'll be the best dragon ever! I'm yours and only yours!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
//844 words//
Hello lovely's! I think this may be the last one of this book. I don't really know yet but if it is I do have more like this coming out!~Author-chan🌻