48||this is home||綿毛||憂鬱||

People say falling in love and say it's crazy.
Falling.
We don't say rising into love.
But when you can't exactly pick who you love...it can get Ç̴̧͈̀̉͑̃r̷̩͉̯̉̀͒̆̚a̵̛͕̱̫̺̜̤̺̝̩̥̅̆̈̓͌̋z̶͇̚y̸̡̛͍̦̙̤̙͚̩̦̓̓̇̒͆͊̆

Everyone is born with a soulmate. They and their soulmate are born with an original song that only they know stuck in their heads. Replaying over and over again.

Only they know it. So it shouldn't be hard to find them right? Just go around asking random people to sing their song...hoping it's the same one you sing every damn day!

It gets stress full. Having one song replay for twenty-four hours, never-ending until you find the person that can hopefully just make it stop.

But who knows? They might be in the hospital, or in another country, or even dead. Who...knows?

Everyone wants to find their soulmates so they can live happily ever after, right? But what if your soulmate just wants you... D̵̞͉̘̣̃̊̽ͅe̶̡̡̺̙̝͙̓͑́̾͂̈́̚͜͝͝ḁ̴͓̘̯̲͈̩̝̲̺̑̎̽̒̒̑̅d̶̯̻͖̖̖͖̈̿̓̆̽̋̈́͜.

"Ground Zero, the infamous serial killer, has stuck again. This time killing a family of four. We still don't know who they are but if anyone has any information please call-"

I shut off the Tv with a sigh. It was the same every day. Ground Zero, a serial killer that no one has any information on, killing more and more people. It gets boring listening to the same thing every day, doesn't it?

My phone buzzed, rudely interrupting my thoughts.

My bro Kami;

Yo, did you see the news!?

Me; yeah, just some shit about the dude ground Zero

No dude! Well yeah but no! You know that family that he killed!? It was your neighbours! The old couple with the two kids!

My blood ran cold. I was up all night. I would have heard something. How the fuck did he even get in their house?

I decided not to question it anymore, seeing as it was giving me the chills, and put down my phone for a while. "Maybe its best if I just relax."

It was only four pm in Japan at the moment. I still had about half an hour of daylight left so I decided to go to the store to get some essentials for my night of relaxation.

At the store, everyone was talking about Ground Zero and his kills. I tried to ignore them. Knowing that he's somewhere in my area gave me chills down my spine again.

When I got home, I saw flowers and candles lit at my neighbour's house. I sighed and walked in my own, ready to get out of the dark. "I was only out for twenty minutes. How is it dark already?" I mumbled, walking upstairs to set down my things.

At the store, I got four rose-scented candles, strawberry bubble bath, and a bath bomb with rose petals infused in it. Tonight was my night. I was going to treat myself like I should every now and then.

I ran my bath and placed a tray on the sides of the tub so it went over my legs. I put my phone on the tray along with the four candles in the corners of the tub.

Before I did anything else, I stripped from my clothes and wrapped a fluffy black robe around my body. "I'm gonna spoil myself." I chuckled, pouring a glass of rosé wine. "How could this get any better?"

I settled myself in my bath with my wine and phone on the tray. The bath bomb fizzed and smelled great mixed in the strawberry bubble bath.

I spied my wine while watching some YouTube videos I found on my phone.