69||sex for days||レモン||

1: i'm playing a game!

it's pretty well known that bakugou and kirishima play video games in their mean time. the only reason kirishiam wanted to play video games with his angry blonde boyfriend is because bakugou knew nothing about video games.

but when kirishima finally showed bakugou the video game world, he began addicted quickly. the angry blonde is competitive, he wants to win. and when his horny boyfriend gets in the way of that, he doesn't complain.

kiri's p.o.v

i rubbed a towel on my wet hair, wrapping another towel around my waist. i had just got out the shower because i had nothing else to do.

bakugou was playing a video game in my room. he's been playing that game for about two hours straight! i would have never shown him video games if i knew it would turn out like this!

he does realise that he had a perfectly good boyfriend here doesn't he!?

i walked out the bathroom and into my bedroom, and there was bakugou, laying on my bed with the controller in his hand.

"baby~come play with daddy." i smirked, getting behind him and rubbing his thighs. he was only warring a large sweater and boxers.

he kicked my hip, growling as he did so, "go away for a minute kiri! i'll play with you in a minute! just...bullshit! i should of had that!"

i rolled my eyes, grabbed the hem of his boxers and yanking them down. bakugou didn't seem to mind, i actually think i saw a smirk on his face.

pushing up his sweater with one hand, i grabbed the lube from dresser with the other. "fine~we'll do this my way then." i snickered.

"yeah yeah...do what you-ngh!" he moaned, dropping his head. i was tired of his attitude so i just shoved my dick in his ass. shuts him up every time.

bakugou moaned loudly as i pounded into him, but he continued to focus on his fucken game. "baby," i growled, "focus on me for a minute, ok?"

he whimpered but continued stared at the tv. "n-no ahh~fuuuuck!" he moaned, "i-i'm gonna-! if i lose this game because of-hng~!" it had was obvious that he was losing his concentration. which is exactly what i wanted.

"because of what? me fucking you?" i chuckled and went deeper, pushing him over the edge.

bakugou mewled and moaned, "i-ah~! i'm gonna, i'm-AH! oh~i~fuck!" he gripped his controller with a death grip. i could have swore that i heard it crack because he was gripping it so tight.

i slid my arms under his sweater and wrapped them around his torso, hugging him. "mhmm~that was nice, shitty hair." bakugou turned to look at me with a red face.

just then, a loud sound came from the tv. "FUCK YOU MADE ME LOSE MY FUCKEN GAME, SHITTY HAIR!"
•••••••
2; gamer boy(yes more gaming shit. shut up.)

bakugou doesn't and will never know shit about video games. he doesn't waste his time fighting fictional characters with other characters when he could be studying or training to become the number one hero.

he does watch a lot of tv though. with his workout, school, training, and studying, he always finds time to watch the new episodes of big mouth or teen titans. he likes beast boy, reminds him of kirishima.

speaking of his red head boyfriend. kirishima is the king of video games. he knows every short cut, cheat code, and method to every game he owns. he wants to show bakugou that video games aren't that bad but he doesn't listen.

now when kirishima plays his games, he has some major gamer rage. he hates when he losses, he always thinks it the game and not him, and once, he broke his controller because he was so mad.