12||420||pt.1||綿毛||

Bakugou's p.o.v

Today I was planning to stay home, eat, watch movies, and sleep. But no, fucken Alien bitch, flex tape, Pikachu, and Kiri asked me to go to a dumbass party thing. Of course I didn't wanna go but kiri did his puppy dog eyes. The others did to but I was only looking at him.
:Flashback:
"Come on kat! Pleasseeee!"
"Ugh! Fine! Fucken fine! Just stop doing your puppy dog eyes ok."
:end of flashback:
"Goddamn Kiri and his fucken cute fucken face." Yes I have a crush on Kirishiam. What of it?

I was walking to Minas house with my headphones in. But I wasn't listening to anything. 'I am a fucken genius.' As I reached her street I saw Pikachu, flex tape, and Kiri going in her house with backpacks. "Oh PLEASE tell me this isn't a fucken sleep over!" I yell throwing my hands up and looking at the sky. But unfortunately and thankfully thanks to my shitty brain, I already had a bag of everything i needed. Money, clothes, hair shit, vodka, and weed. Yeah I'm one of those kids. And?

"Hey losers." I open the door to Minas and see them all in the kitchen. Her house was huge, grant it wasn't her normal house, it was her uncles, but it was pretty big. "Kat! You came!" Kiri yelled, running up to me and hugging me. My face went as red as his hair. And thanks to me being taller he couldn't see. "Awwwww." Mina mouthed, "I will fucken kill you." I said back, getting kiri's attention. "Oh come on Kat! Don't be threatening people all ready, Mina smirked, now hurry up! We've got games to play!"

"All of you brought your shit right?" Mina questioned leaving me confused. Pikachu, flex tape, Mina and Kiri whipped out bongs, weed and booze like it was nothing. "Wow, didn't know you guys were into this! If I knew that I would have been over here more!" I laughed bringing out my own things. "Whoa Bakugou, yours looks so cool!" Mina squealed pointing to my bong. It was black with diamonds. Kiri's was bright red with spikes, Pikachu's was yellow with black lightning, Minas was pink with black and yellow spots, and flex tape's was white with blue stripes. "Uh thanks."

Yeah me and my friends are sixteen and smoke weed, what teenager doesn't though? I smoke a lot but I don't like what happens when I do. I get all friendly, nice, and talk a lot more. 'Fucken hell Katsuki! We're literally in a room with Kirishiam! We're gonna die!' 'Shut up! I do what I want!' (a/n yes his thoughts are arguing lmao) "So Mina, how is your uncle gonna handle us smoking in his living room?" Pikachu slurs, everyone else bursting out laughing. Including me. "Well I don't know! Guess we'll find out! And Bakugou, I didn't know you could laugh." She laughed falling on the floor.

🌻Two hours later. Their still high.🌻

I've been here for four hours, and for the first three we just smoked weed. Kiri was the type to be all touchy feely when high, so his head was in my lap, I wasn't complaining though. My rational thoughts were out the window, and I also was not complaining. "Hey we should like play truth or dare but instead of truth or dare it's dare or drink." Pikachu said, sitting in flex tapes lap. "Yeah that would be fun! Whiskey or vodka?" Mina asked holding up the two bottles. "Vodka!" I yelled pulling out my bottle. "Yeah I agree with Kat." Kiri smiled petting my hair.

"Alright Mina, dare or drink?" I smirk wiggling my eyebrows, they all start laughing. "Um dare!" "Go jump off the stairs!" I laugh, "Yeah Mina! We'll put down pillows!" Kiri jumps up grabbing pillows.

After Minas failed attempt to be spider man, flex tape and Pikachus drunk make out session, Minas six shots, Kiri saying his crush was in this room, it was my turn. "Ok bakuhoe! Whooooossssss your cru-crush." Mina slurs. Mina already knew my crush but since I wasn't thinking straight I answered, "W-well I th-think it would be better if I s-showed him." Kiri was mainly sober so he was took by surprise when I kissed him sloppily. 'Holy shit he's kissing us back!' 'Well duh! We're fucken amazing!'

Our make out session lasted for about two minutes before Pikachu yells something about more shots. He pulls back, "you wanna go get some more shots don't ya?" He laughs, I just nod with a baby face. We drink about five shots each and get tired. "W-were go-gonna hafe theee b-best fucken hangoversssss everrrrr!" I yell falling into kiri's arms. "Yeah I'm just a bit tipsy so good luck guys." He smiles picking me up and carrying me to the sofa.

🌻Time skip to morning. This should be fun🌻

I woke up with a throbbing headache and a slight pain in my neck. I look around to see Mina on the floor cuddling tons of blankets and pillows, Flex tape and Pikachu spooning on the other side of Mina, and Kiri cuddling me. My face heats up and I struggle to get out of his grip. When I try he would hug me closer and mumble my name. 'He's so fucken cute!' Eventually I get out of his grip and book it to the bathroom before he could wake up. I splash water on my face and take some pain killers, "Alright that should help for the most part." Checking my phone I see its nine in the morning. Normally I would be doing something.

That's when an idea popped in my head.
Running to the kitchen, I grab some pots and run back into the living room, slamming the pots together yelling, "hey fuckers get the fuck up! We're gonna do stupid shit today!" Yeah I'll probably regret this but fuck it. "Bakugou it's fucken nine in the morning! Come back to bed and keep me warm!" Kiri yells making graby hands. I blush madly and look the other way. Mina shoots up when she hears kiri's comment. "Yeah guys! Get your shit ready! We're going out!" Mina fist bumps the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooo cliffhanger! Do ya want a part two? I'm in the middle of some a new books so let me know! Also thank you so much for all the reads and things! I love you all so much!!~Author-chan🌻