18||Dinner with the family||綿毛||

Kiri's p.o.v

"Babe, are you excited about meeting Chiyo's boyfriend!?" Chiyo, me and Katsuki daughter, is sixteen and has a boyfriend! I was so happy! Katsuki on the other hand was not.

"No I'm fucken not! She's sixteen! That dumbass doesn't deserve to date my child!" He storms to the kitchen to ready the food. "Her boyfriend is probably not a dumbass! Unlike his fathers." I whisper the last part to myself, Isao, Chiyos boyfriend, is the son of non other then, Denki and Sero.

"Dads! Isao is not a dumbass! He's really smart! But not smarter then me." Chiyo runs downstairs with a black and red dress on that goes an inch above her knees. "Language Chiyo! And you look lovely! Now come here so I can do your hair." I say grabbing a chair for her.

"Ohhhh heellllll no! Get your ass BACK up those damn stairs and change your damn clothes!" Katsuki yells, stomping out the kitchen. "But dad! This is Isao's favorite dress!" Chiyo yells, knocking the chair over. "I don't give a FUCK! Get your ass back up stairs and change!" He points up the stairs. She stomped upstairs, yelling, "this is so BULLSHIT!"

We barely correct her language because of how much Katsuki curses. I just roll my eyes with a smirk, "Suki, you cant get mad because of the smallest of things." I whisper getting up to hug him from behind. "Yeah yeah whatever. Maybe if our daughters boyfriend wasn't the son two completely idiots, then maybe it wouldn't be a problem!..." He keeps complaining even after he got his point across. So I do what I did when I was in high school to shut him up, I bit his neck.

He moans loudly and spins around to do the same to me. I moan but contain mine better then he did. "Oh no baby, don't hide your beautiful moans...I wanna hear you." He purrs, licking the mark he made.

He drags his tongue up my neck to my jawline, which obviously turns into a hot make out session. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I allow. But before he can slide his tongue into my mouth, Chiyo comes down stairs. "Holy shit dads! Get a damn room! I don't need Isao coming in here to see my dads making out!" She yells covering her eyes.

"Well I'm glad you changed. I would rather that punk see that then you in whatever you were warring before." He say nonchalantly, readying the table. Chiyo just rolls her eyes and sits on the chair again so I can do her hair.

After I'm done with her hair and the foods ready, there's a knock at the door. "Oh so the little shits here." Katsuki says walking to the door. "I'll fucken get it!" Chiyo yells running from downstairs. Katsuki bolts to the door and wins. "Ha ha ha." He laughs in her face before opening the door, she crosses her arms and puffs out her cheeks.

"Babe!" Chiyo yells hugging Isao then kissing him, right in front of Katsuki. Bad idea. "Don't kiss my fucken kid in front of me you brat." He says pulling her by her shirt to the dinner table. "Dad!" "Katsuki, I says grabbing Chiyo from him, go say hi to your boyfriend." I smile hugging her. She runs to her boyfriend, "so can we continue the make out session or what?" He asks with a smirk.

"No the fuck we can't." I say grabbing her by the shirt and pulling her to the table, where Katsuki is waiting. "What the FUCK!?" She yells throwing her arms up, giving up by letting me drag her to the table, sitting her down. "This shit is so fucken dumb." She whispers.

Time skip the middle of dinner

It was dead quite while eating. Isao knew if he tried to talk he would get yelled at by Katsuki. He was already questioned and had a death glare several times. Chiyo finally says something, "daddy, hand me the salt." I knew she wasn't talking to me, she's called Katsuki 'daddy' since she was little.

Both Katsuki and ISAO reach for the salt! I started laughing my ASS off so damn hard, I fell off my chair and on the floor. Chiyo was a strawberry and had her head in hands. "WHAT THE FUCK!??!?" "Ka-Katsuki...c-haha-calm do-hehehaha-down!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had so much fucken fun writing this one! XD
Believe it or not, this same thing happened to my younger sister. That's why I choose to write about it! XD
Anyway, hoped you enjoyed and thank you so fucken much for 3k reads! I love you all! I'm being serious to! Thank you so much!❤️💞❤️💖❤️💞💕❤️💞❣️❤️💓💖💞💗💕💞❤️💓💗~Akochan out!🌻