30||The boy||pt.1||綿毛||

Bakugou Katsuki. Trouble maker and lead singer for 'More than one'. The top band in Japan.

Kirishima Eijiro. Soft boy and sings indie music with his friends. Also has the most amazing voice anyone has ever heard.

Bakugou's p.o.v

"And that's another one done! Good job guys." My manager says threw the microphone. Me and my friends cheer and high five each other. "Hey how about we go out to celebrate? I heard that new bar downtown just opened." Jirou said, grabbing her jacket. Jirou, Tokoyami, Denki, and Todoroki look over at me. I smirked and grabbed my things, "Sure, why not." I bowed a little and laughed.

We walked out to our motorcycles and were immediately surrounded by people, mostly fangirls. Tokoyami, Todoroki, me and Denki were surrounded. I looked over at Jirou for help to see her laughing and recording the whole thing. I growled and push my way to my bike. "Last one at the bar pays!" I yelled, driving off.

I thought I had a run for my money when I made that bet, but nope. Soon enough Jirous purple bike pulled up next to mine. All you could see of our bikes were the LED lights on the wheels. She flipped me off and speed up. I snickered and followed her, "You bitch!"

"Took you three idiots long enough." Jirou chuckled, getting up from leaning on her bike. Denki frowned, "Yeah well Katsuki left us!" Todoroki put a hand on his shoulder and chuckled.

The bar was nice, though it was to calm for me. There were a few people there but one person caught my eye. It was a boy with crimson hair and a lavender hoodie on. His skin was a light tan and he had no piercing or tattoos from what I could see. "Katsuki falling for a soft boy huh?" Tokoyami laughed, passing me a shot. "What no!" I lied, "Let's make things fun eh?" I smirk getting up.

When I first came in, I noticed that the bar had somethings set up in the corner. "Hey, mind if we use this?" I asked the dude at the content with a wink. "O-Oh n-n-no go um ahead!" Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Todoroki sigh and had Tokoyami a twenty.

Most people at the bar knew who we we're and gathered around us. Jirou and Tokoyami playing guitar, Todoroki playing drums and me singing. Before I could say anything to our fans Jirou took the mic out of my hand, "This is dedicated to the boy in the lavender hoodie with the crimson coloured hair!" She winked at me and told us what song. 'whAt tHe FUCK!?'

Your a mess tangled with your confidence
You think you haven't sinned
Well you're unstoppable,
Your walls are impassible oh!
I think your better off looking alone,
The boys that chase your hips can just go find their way home
And at the end of the day you think to yourself
My body isn't proud of me and so are the shells
Tell that I can change
Well I know your laying back,
Contemplating your own death
Well just look at what you've done
Don't you dare forget the sun, Love!
(Don't forget!)
Cold white walls keep you from your pad and pen
You wanna stab again,
I can't believe its half this hard,
You never knew your mind was dark no!
I think your better off looking alone
The boys that chase your hips can just go find their way home
You can dig so deep for scars
You never knew your mind was dark
Come on and breathe with me oh!
Breathe with oh!
Well I know your laying back,
Contemplating your own death
Well just look at what you've done
Don't you dare forget the sun, Love!
You look down on me so casually, in everything I know
You look down on me, but not right on me Did I wreak this broken home?
Dear Diary,
Life is trying me
Can I get a sign?
Or a two of mind, a piece of mind
Can I get a sign (a sign), can I get a sign (I know)
Well I know your laying back,
Contemplating your own death
Well just look at what you've done
Don't you dare forget the sun, Love!
You look down on me so casually, in everything I know
You look down on me, but not right on me
Is it plain to see that life trying me?
Life is trying me!
Life is trying
Can I think of something, gotta think of something!

I looked up from the microphone to see the boy with the red hair blushing and smiling. I was sweating and panting heavily, I smiled back and whipped my forehead with my hand. Everyone started clapping but I could only see the boy in the back. I smiled some more and walked off the stage with my band.

While Todoroki, Denki and Tokoyami were in the back talking about whatever, me and Jirou were drinking and looking for the boy. "So, will you admit your falling for a soft boy now?" She laughed, patting my shoulder. I snickered, "Yeah yeah whatever J." We both started laughing and enjoying our time as friends.

I started to look around again for the boy but he was no ware in sight. "Maybe he left?" Denki shrugged. Tokoyami and Todoroki nodded in agreement. I looked over at Jirou with a weak laugh and made my way to the door. That was till I felt a little tap on my shoulder, "H-Hello, I-I'm Kirishima. Kirishiam Eijiro." It was the boy, he was even prettier up close. "Hi, I'm Bakugou. Bakugou Katsuki." I said as I kissed his hand. He giggled and blushed.

"I didn't know Katsuki could be romantic." I felt Todoroki nudge my shoulder and walk out with the others. I scoffed and looked back at the boy, "Would you like to go on a date with me sometime?"