22||Lavish||ライム||

Katsuki was well aware of his lavish lifestyle. He found it quite enjoyable. People to serve him, a bank account with no end, and everything thing he could want in one person.

His boyfriend, Kirishima, also found his sugar daddy's lifestyle very interesting. Not in a bad way of course, but his and his daddy's relationship was more than sex for money.

They had been together for three years before Katsuki's clothing line took off. He always knew it would.

Then he opened more stores and businesses, Katsuki's fifth business was handed down by his father. His mother didn't approve of her husband or son owning one of the most popular strip clubs in Japan.

People would come far and wide to visit the strippers that Katsuki now owned, one of them was his boyfriend.

"Good afternoon my lord. Anything you may need before you head out?" His butler asked, fixing his tie. "Nah, gotta go to the club anyway," Katsuki huffed grabbing his keys, "But Sebastien...don't fuck up my house again." Sebastien smiles, "I'm lucky you like me, my lord. I am simply one hell of a butler." Katsuki chuckled, "yes you are Sebastien."

Katsuki's glass doors opened with a wave of his hand, he smiled at how modified his house was.

He decided that driving himself was his forte today. It was almost night out anyway, he didn't want to call his driver. Apparently, he was having a date tonight. So he grabbed his boyfriend's favourite car and left.

When he pulled into his clubs private entrance, he was greeted by a sea of people wanting to get in to see his boyfriend and his friends. He laughed at their wants and made his way to the front entrance rather than the private one.

"Katsuki! Haven't seen you in a while." The bouncer of his club spoke happily, "hey Grell. And yeah, Kiri's been off the past few days so what's the point of coming." He shrugged, hanging her a fifty, "Oh your still with him? That's too bad," She flirted with Katsuki all the time, they both knew it as a joke. He looked at her with a glare for a moment then started laughing, "have fun Katsuki." "Oh, I will."

The smell of expensive liquor, cologne, and sweat hit his nose when he walked in. He loved it. Before he took over, the club would always smell of cheap liquor and sweat. Katsuki improved his fathers work, or so he thought.

Katsuki thought it would be a good idea to up his security in his club, a good idea it was. But somehow, these press motherfuckers got in his club, "Bakugou! Bakugou! How's it feel to own one of the greatest strippers and strip clubs in Japan?" They ran up to him with questions, "it's great, now get the hell out of my club." He growled at them.

They were still asking annoying questions. He was about to either yell at them or call Grell before something stopped him, "Here we have the owners pet for play, Red!" The Intercom boomed in Katsuki's ears. He smirked and crossed his arms, "I have a show to watch. Grell will see you out." They had a confused look on their face before Grell stepped from behind Katsuki.

Katsuki ignored the protests of the press members and went to a private booth upstairs to watch his boyfriend show off his amazing body.

He could tell Kirishima was sneakily looking around the club for his boyfriend, but couldn't find him. While on the other hand, Katsuki couldn't stop looking at him. Kirishima had a pastel blue leather jacket with pastel blue spandex shorts. Not to mention his pink choker with 'baby' written in diamonds, it also had a ring for a leash.

Katsuki smirked at his baby's accessory choice and leaned back in his chair, "Only the best for my baby."

He snapped out of his trance when he heard Kiri's music playing. He slowly wraps his legs around the poll, climbing up. He knows Katsuki's here. Katsuki smiled at his boyfriend analyzation. He could already feel his skinny jeans growing tighter. The way his ass bounced with his movement is enough to make Katsuki come right then and there.

It almost did, a half hour of his boyfriend dancing for all these people, but he knew that only he could have him.

After Kirishima left the stage, Katsuki huffed and let his body relax. Well, that was before he saw his boyfriend. Kirishima smiled and walked over to his boyfriend's chair, but was stopped, "hey hot stuff, you wanna come home with me?" Some guy thought he could walk up to Katsuki's boyfriend and seduce him. Kiri was in a state of shock.

Katsuki got up from his chair with a growl and walked over to his hot mess of a boyfriend and the guy who thought he could have him. "Hey, baby, ready to go?" He questions, pulling on the ring of Kirishima's choker. Kirishima smiles and nods his head lightly.

The man that walked up to Katsuki's boyfriend was pissed, "hey! What the hell?" Katsuki smirked and held Kirishima by the waist, "listen, this mess is my hot mess." Kiri excitedly nodded his head and pulled Katsuki back to his chair.

He climbed on top of Katsuki slowly teasing him. He plopped his ass on his boyfriends already hard member, "oh sh..shit...ok..t..that's what we're doing." He moaned out, between pants. Kirishima placed his arms around Katsuki neck and slowly grinded against him. Katsuki threw his head back and glanced at the man that tried to claim his boyfriend, "s..see what I mean..mine." He growled, squeezing Kirishima's ass. Kiri giggled and laid down on Katsuki.

The man stormed off, mumbling under his breath. Katsuki let out an evil laugh and picked up his boyfriend. "You want me to help you with that when we get home?" Kiri whispered, wrapping his legs around Katsuki's waist. Walked to his car and growled, "you fucken better."