49||what are you looking at?||綿毛||

Me and Katsuki sat in the common room on the sofa, watching some movie. I wasn't necessarily paying attention to whatever Kat was watching. I was staring at his ass.

Katsuki was laying in from in front of me on his stomach. He wore one of my shirts, which went to about his mid-thigh, and really tight boxers. His shirt was raised up a bit so I got a perfect view.

He kept wiggling his ass, making sure that I got a full show of him in my shirt and his really tight boxers. It started to piss me off a bit because I couldn't reach up to where he was and grab his ass. "Fucken tease," I muttered.

Katsuki's legs were next to me so I started rubbing his legs to get his attention. When he looked back at me I motioned for him to come towards me. He was too tired from training today to started arguing with me so he did as told.

He sat on his hind legs with his hands between his legs as he looked up at me. Katsuki looked so innocent but he's far from it.

I laid my phone on my chest and snaked my arm around his waist and rested my hand on his ass. He got the idea soon enough and got on top of me.

Katsuki rested his head on my shoulder then laid his arm across my chest so he could play with my hair that was still damp from the shower I took. I reached my hand down so I could grab his ass while he continued to watch his movie, my other hand rested on his back.

"You're warm~" Katsuki mumbled, snuggling himself into me even more. I chuckled, squeezing him in my arms, "You're one to talk. You're literally a walking bomb." He weakly slapped my chest with a growl.

I squeezed his ass slightly, making him yelp. "W-What the hell did you do that for!?" He asked with a dark red blush spreading across his face. I laughed, "No reason. But you do have a great ass." He kicked my leg making me laugh even more.

My boyfriend did this to me. I'm still laying on him. He refuses to let me go. Help.
Anyway, if I were to write a new one-shot book for a new ship, what ship(s) would y'all like?"
Also, I'm sorry this is short, I thought it was funny that I'm writing about my relationship in the form of anime characters.