65||delivered||憂鬱||綿毛||

mum: delivered 3 hours ago
dad: delivered 3 hours ago
kirishima: delivered 2 days ago

"where the fuck is he...?" i muttered, holding my phone in my hands as tears fell onto the now black screen.

it's fall break and no one has heard from kirishima. but no one had said anything about it either. they avoided the question completely.

i just wanted kirishima back.

my kirishima...

i shook my head, wanting to get the terrible thoughts out of my head of what could have happened to him.

music.

yeah, music. it's Kirishima's favourite thing.

"or a hundred years..."

"kirishima..."

"isn't it lovely..? all alone..."

maybe not.

i need to get my mind off of him. he wouldn't want me crying all day. "then why would he leave..?"

he's not gone. he's here. i just don't know where.

"welcome home..." i sung along to Kirishima's favourite song. he really liked that girl, i forgot her name though. Billie? i think it was.

i had no idea who she was but kirishima thought it was a good idea to teach me the new music now days. i only listen to "old music."

i looked down at my phone. my lock screen was of me and kirishima, he had forced me to take a picture. i still have no idea why. "frank sinatra is not old.." i chuckled sadly.

~~~~~~~~
kirishima<3: delivered 3 days ago

"where is he..?"
~~~~~~~~
kirishima<3: delivered 4 days ago

"come on kiri...please"
~~~~~~~~
love of my life</3: delivered 5 days ago

"i can't fucken take it!"

i ran out of my dorm with tears in my tired eyes. i haven't slept in four days. i can't sleep. i can't eat. i just want kirishima back.

"denki! where's kirishima!?" i shouted. he had to know where he is.

he look down at the ground with sad eyes. "tell me shit face! i just want to know!" i hit his chest, falling to the ground.

"he's in the hospital...he tried to overdose five days ago. i'm sorry we didn't tell you. he told us not to." and with that, he left.

what? he's where?

i ran as quick as i could to the hospital. not caring that i was only in one of kirishima's hoodies and sweat pants. i needed to see if he was ok.

"i need to see kirishima eijiro! now!" i shouted at the lady. she clicked on her keyboard while chewing on her gum loudly.

she sighed and rolled her eyes. "room 120."

thats all i needed to hear. i was out of the front lobby as quick as i got there. "why would he do this!? why!?"

room 120; kirishima eijiro

"kirishima!"

kirishima looked up at me with wide eyes. he looked tired and sick. "b-bakugou!?"

"kirishima..."

i ran to his bed side, crying as i held him cold, pale hand. "why? why would you try to do something so selfish!?" i yelled.

he looked down, pulling his hand away from mine. "i'm sorry bakugou...i really am. but...you wouldn't understand."

"then help me! please! please help me understand!" i cried. "please kirishima...i-i...i-"

"i'm sorry bakugou. you wouldn't understand. i can't tell you." he whispered. "go home, you look like you need rest."

i shot up from my place on the floor. "no shit! i haven't slept or ate in four days because i was worrying about you! and here you are in the fucken hospital! and why couldn't you tell me!?" my emotions decided to pour out, along with tears.

his eyes sifted up to me when he headed me crying. "i'm sorry...i wish i could tell you."

"fine," i wiped the tears from my eyes, "i'll tell you something, kirishima eijiro! i fucken love you! and i don't know why! and here you go, trying to fucken...kill yourself..?" my voice grew quiet as i thought about losing him.

"you l-love me?" he asked.

"yes! yes i...i fucken love you."

we looked at each other for a minute before he spoke. "i-i love you too. i'm sorry."

"it's ok...it's ok..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RIP toby.
you were like a big brother to me, man.
i love you.
national suicide hotline.
1-800-273-8255
someone loves you. someone would be ruined without you. please. you don't see it now but i promise you, the world is a good place.
you just need to find the good parts.
please.