4||pulled away||レモン||

Bakugou P.O.V

It was the weekend, my mum and dad are out of town for the week and it's the beginning of the summer. "This is great! No old hag yelling, no teac" RING RING...RING RING! My dreams of having a perfect weekend to myself was ended when I hear my shitty phone go off.

"Huh? What does kiri want at 7 in the morning?" I pick up the phone only to hear my hyperactive boyfriend yelling into the phone, "HIII BABE! So I have a question, willyougotoameetandgeetatthemall.....with me and the Bakusquad?" I heard the question quite clearly but I still was confused. "With..who?" I ask my voice still raspy from just waking up. "Oh um uh yeah, the Bakusquad. Me, you, Denki, Sero, and Mina." I made an 'O' with my mouth but the relized that he didn't know that, "Um sure why not, I can't say no to you anyway. When are you coming over?" "Oh about that, can you come unlock the door?"

His response made me jump a little but I hung up and went downstairs. My red head boyfriend jumps in my arms with his friends going into the house to get food. I was to tired to argue so I let it slide. "Hi babe, hurry up and get dressed we gotta go!" He say pushing me up the stairs to help me pick out my outfit. After 30 minutes of looking through my closet, he gets some black skinny jeans, combat boots, and a Thrasher hoodie. He knows I don't care about the weather, as long as I get to ware a hoodie.

"You look so hot bakubabe. Oh I got you something to!" He pulls out a black choker with a charm shaped as an explosion. Engraved in the charm is, "Property of Kiri." I put the choker on without a fight because I knew he would make me put it on and it was actually kinda cute. "Awwww Bakugou! You look sooooo cute!" He stood there fangirling over my outfit for the day. "Thanks baby, so who exactly are you going to go see?" "The Crimson Riot!" The Crimson Riot was kiri's idol. I was supportive with his idol, even tho it would be better if it was me.

We walk downstairs, I grab my keys, wallet, and kiri's hand and walk out with the other idiots.

🌻Time Skip🌻

We walk in the mall only to get hit with a wave of people. "Fuck, I should have never agreed to this shit." I growl under my breath. "Oh come on babe, it'll be fun! Plus maybe when the others are distracted I'll pay you back in the restroom." Kiri whispered in my ear pulling my hand letting my know to walk faster. I stood in shock for a moment.

'Wait..what did kiri just say? What is he even talking about? Wait...no it can't be.' Me and kiri have had sex before, but never in 'public'.

After 30 minutes I got tired and started to whine to kiri. He's the only one that can ever make start begging and whining, "Kiri, can we go get food I'm hungry?" I beg, but he calmly shakes his head no without even looking at me. I obey kiri's response for whatever reason.

After another 20 minutes, he finally meets the Crimson Riot, get a picture, and an autograph. "Ok kiri, can we please get food now?" "Yeah kiri! I'm hungry!" Yes! Let's go get hot dogs and funnel cakes!" The rest all yell while Sero (being a little smarter) just nods violently. "Yeah yeah, here's some money go get food and only food. I'm taking Bakugou to the restroom."

They take the money and run off. "All right babe, come on. They won't last long with that money, and nether will you when we get to the restrooms." The last part he mumbled under his breath. "Kiri, what the hell are you talkin about?" I ask, genuinely confused. He just hums and pulls me a little bit harder.

🌻Miny time skip🌻

Kiri pulls me into a stall and locks it pining me to the wall. "Ok, drop your pants and try to stay quiet, will ya." He said his voice deep and eyes full of lust. When he bosses me around and uses he deep voice it turns me on so much that I have to listen.

I did as I was told, but he stopped me as I was about to pull down my boxers. "No daddy, I'll do all the work." He whispers, pulling down my boxers really fucken slow. I blush and look away when he starts to put his mouth all over my V-line and hips. Feeling a little shock of pleasure and pressure on my member, I moan ever so lightly. I shut my eyes so damn fast I couldn't even remember I did it. I began a moaning mess when he started pumping me faster. "Oh god Kiri faster." I pant between moans.

"Anything for you daddy." He says while looking up and putting my whole member in his mouth. "Kiri, wa-ohh god!" I said a little louder then I wanted. "Shh daddy, someone might hear us." He said looking up at me. I bit my lip trying to control my moans, thankfully it worked.

He started going faster and faster, making my moans uncontrollable as all hell. The looks he was giving me could give me off right there, with his innocent eyes and his fiery red hair down in his face. "Fuucckkk, k-kiri I'm g-gonna c-cum!" He went faster and faster till I felt my high go down. "You owe me when we get home, ya know, Kiri laughed while wiping my seed off his face, now let's get back to the others we've been in here for 30 minutes." I pant while rushing to fix myself and running to catch up with kiri.

🌻Time skip to everyone🌻

We finally get to the other idiots, happily sitting on the huge fountain in the middle of the mall. "Kiri! Bakugou! Your back!" Mina yells while running to tackle kiri in a bare hug, "we've only been gone for 30 minutes, Kiri laughs as he checked his phone, oh shit, we've been gone for almost an hour." Kiri whispers to me, I jump at his words knowing that I'm never gonna hear the end of what happened in that damn restroom.

"Well whatever, I'm tired le-, Denki stops in the middle of his words coming over to Kiri to inspect his face, what's all over your face bro?" Kiri shot back before Denki to touch the left over cum. "It's nothin, must have been the funnel cakes that's we had earlier." Kiri said as he looked at me whipping the stuff off his face with his tongue. I almost came at the sight but alien girl intruded my train of though. "Yeah I agree with Denki, I'm pretty tired, Sero is to." She says as Sero almost falls face first into the ground. "Ok ok, we get it. Your tired. Let's go, I have stuff to do." I whispered the last part looking at Kiri with a sly smirk.

Kiri's P.O.V

'Oh shit. Katsuki is gonna reck me! I'm not gonna walk tomorrow! Well it's the weekend so whatever.'

//1230 words//
Hi!! I'm sorry this is so short but I've been working on this one for a while. I've never been any good at lemon so I'm sorry if it's bad~Author-Chan🌻