26||the emo gay||pt.2||綿毛||

Kiri's p.o.v

When he leaves I start squealing on the bed. Could he be gay!? I hope he's gay! Then I had an idea, "I gotta impress him!" I run to my closet and open it to be greeted with either red or grey. I huff and look in the boxes I never cared to unpack.

After about twenty minutes of searching, I found some black ripped jeans and a black hoodie with a pastel pink 'X' on the top left corner. It was emo enough for my liking. I threw on my white converses, grabbed my keys, and walked out the door.

"Hey, Bakugou! What's....no no that's to not emo!" I whispered yelled, earning a few glares from the people in the halls. I smiled a little, giving off the impression that I didn't care if they were mean to me, that wasn't what I wanted.

One of my bully's, Monoma, picked me up by my hoodies collar and shoved me into the kitchen. Not knowing that Bakugou was there with a mouth full of crisps.

"Listen here you faggot, we don't like your gay ass! How bout you climb your bitch ass up to that roof and jump!" He laughs, I was at the verge of tears before I looked at Bakugou. He ran up to Monoma and tapped his shoulder, then basically broke his nose. Monoma tried to get up and grab Bakugou but he already had his hand under his boot. "Don't. Touch. Him. Ever. Again." He growls, smashing his hand.

Monoma screams, gets up, and runs to his friends. Bakugou comes up to me and looks down at me, I blush and curl my hair behind my ear. "So...you tried copying my look huh?" He smirks, lifting up my chin to examine me. I blush some more and look away, "w-well no-not really!" He chuckles evilly and pulls me back to our dorm.

"Sit." He commands me to sit on the bed while he goes to the bathroom. I obey, not wanting to piss him off. He comes out with two little bottles of I'm guessing eyeliner. Bakugou sits in front of me and holds them up, it was red and black. Ironic. I smile lightly and point to the red one. He fakes a pout and puts the black one down.

Bakugou pulls my face close to his and opens the liner with his teeth. Cute. He started to put the liner on me when I feel my face heat up. Really quickly. "Hey shitty hair, chill out. You're as red as the liner." He whispers in a stern tone. I gulp and try to calm down my blush. But it's kinda hard when you have a super hot guy right in front of you. Not to mention his face literally inches away from mine.

He was busy putting the eyeliner on me, while I was admiring every little feature on his face. He has very light freckles, his eyes are more of a deeper red then crimson, his nose curves at the tip perfectly, and my favourite is how he smells like caramel.

Bakugou backs away slowly, taking in his work. He sends me to the bathroom to go see and let's just say I loved it. The liner made my eyes stand out more even though they were almost the same colour. "Holy shit! I like it!" I yell, poking my head around the corner. He chuckled softly and walked over to me. Lifting my chin up again. "Needs something else." He mumbles, tilting my head from side to side.

I cock my head to the side like a confused puppy. Now he's the one blushing. He mumbles under his breath, "fucken shitty nerd." Then slowly leans in and kisses the tip of my nose. I had to be as red as a tomato at this point because he's laughing slightly and walks out the door, "Don't wait up, shitty hair." Back to square one again, squealing on the bed in gay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was requested by a couple of people so here you go! Also, I might be gone for a couple of days or weeks. Just in case you ask why I'm not updating. Thank you so much for 12k reads! I love you all so much...please remember that❤️