34||The boy||pt.2||綿毛||

Eijiro and I have been on three dates already. And they all have consisted of the same thing, we pick a place to go, stay for about an hour, go to my house, then I play guitar for him and occasionally sing.

Today I was meeting with him at some cafe that people go to work at, I guess. He told me he wanted me to help him with something because of my amazing songwriting skills. Ok, he didn't say that exactly but he said something similar.

'Hey Katsuki, do you wanna go to that new cafe downtown?'

'Sure, I'm up for anything if your there.'

'Whatever! Hehe, also can you help me with something when we get there?'

'Yeah, of course.'

I don't really know what I'm helping him with, but I don't have the heart to say no to him. He's too precious for this world. "Katsuki! Stop daydreaming about your boyfriend and get ready for your date!" Jirou yelled, tossing my clothes at me. I growled and stomped back to my room, "Stupid fucken purple-haired bitch." "You know you love me!" "Shut up!"

My normal outfits consisted of black, leather, hoodies, and spikes but I decided to change it up a little for Eijiro. I pulled on a long sleeve black and white striped shirt, with black ripped jeans, and black and white converses. "You look like a human version of laughing Jack," Todoroki said, stuffing his face with cold soba. I flipped him off and grabbed my things, ready to see my Eijiro.

Now I'm well aware that we're not dating...yet. But that doesn't mean I don't claim him as mine. I wish I had him as mine. Can he be mine? No, he's probably already dating someone. Then why would he go on dates with me? Is he toying with me!?

I drove myself away from the thoughts of my past relationships and pull the door open to the cafe. My eyes scanned the cafe, the pastel colours hurt my eyes a little but maybe that's because I only go out at night. Sadly, there was no sign of Eijiro.

"Hey! Your Bakugou right? The lead singer of 'Move than one'?" A girl with light pink hair and an apron on came up to me with a wide smile on her face. I nodded proudly with a smirk on my lips. She grinned and pulled me to a table, "I'm Mina! Eijiro has told me a lot about you! He should be out in a minute." She skipped to the back room with a happy smile. I raised my eyebrow with a scowl and averted my gaze to the window.

Ten minutes later, I ordered a black coffee and was still waiting for Eijiro. But I didn't care how long I have to wait, as long as I see him I'll be happy. The soft music that playing threw the cafe stopped for a moment to change the song, I expected some soft melody bullshit but instead, it was a lovely voice. I tapped the table and mumbled the words, the voice was familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"H-hey Katsuki!" Eijiro's voice came from the left of me. I quickly stood up and smiled down at him. His hair was in a ponytail, his white ripped jeans fitted him perfectly, and he had my march on; a yellow shirt with my bands name on it, "Sorry to keep you waiting, I hope it wasn't long." He hugged me then sat across from me. I returned his hug and shook my head, "No, it wasn't long. You look lovely, by the way." He blushed a dark crimson, curling a piece of hair behind his ear.

We talked for about two hours about random shit till I got pulled away by some fangirls. I looked back to Eijiro with a look for help but he just giggled and waved, "Bye, lover boy." He mouthed. I rolled my eyes with a playful smile and continued to be bombarded with questions and squeals from my fans.

Mina had to come over and break up the circle of fangirls, "Alright Alright! Please leave Mr Bakugou alone." "Whore! He can have me instead of you!" One of the fans screamed back at Mina. "Oh, I'll show you whore, you little twelve-year-old jerk!" Mina ran up to the fan and tackled her to the ground. I laughed and clapped my hands, "Get her Mina!"

Eijiro came up behind me and wrapped his arms around mine. "Does this normally happen?" I asked with a chuckle. He sighed and nodded, "unfortunately it does. Mina cut it out please!" He shouted, his voice was so unthreatening that I couldn't help to laugh. He frowned and laid his head on my shoulder. "Wanna go back to my house?" I asked softly, petting his head. He nodded and stretched out his arms so I could carry him. I never complained once.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone! I know this chapter is a bit shit but I'm currently about to start school again and it's almost my birthday! Yay! So updates will be a bit slower. Have a lovely day or night and I love you all!❤️

*Akochan has left the chat*